I would say that right no we are seeing the effect of eight years of Bush II and Obama's shameful decision to follow in the Cheney Bush 'anti terrorism' policy. This means having a disregard for human life that is not White. Even American citizens are fair game if they are the wrong kind. And we see the Chinese saying we should get our house in order before proceeding as the world's moral police. Putin sees this also. Can we criticize Putin's actions in Russia's near abroad when we still sanction Cuba?
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by cuddytom
- A lot of people seem to like the fact that a true Progressive is running for president. Personally I think that it is a wonderful thing. Bernie has to hear from you and have facts and figures to ...7 comments 20 Recs
- What about this gas tank's rights???? Because it wouldn't be the Lone Star State if there weren't oil and natural gas dripping from the ...27 comments 31 Recs
- A week after posting a diary about a bunch of backwards bullies organizing an "Anti-Gay" day in a PA high school, I come across this story out of Desert Oasis High School in Las Vegas, NV. It's ...3 comments 7 Recs
- Just take it easy Four Swedish police officers, riding on New York City's 6 train, had to go back to work briefly, in order to subdue two ...327 comments 275 Recs
- Ervin Edwards, arrested for sagging pants, dead in his cell after being Tasered to death On November 26, 2013, 38-year-old Ervin Edwards, partially deaf and mentally ill,344 comments 272 Recs
- A couple of ladies were chatting near my cash register the other day after their lunch, as one admired the other's wallet. "Oh, it was only five hundred dollars," she said to her friend. "I wish I'd ...513 comments 535 Recs
- An Arkansas woman says she was fired because she was quoted in the Washington Post saying she was ...182 comments 266 Recs
- As the New York Times reported today , a scandal is beginning to erupt at the DEA regarding the after hours lives of its agents, bearing striking parallels to the prostitution scandal at the Secret ...4 comments 12 Recs
- Did this guy get his law degree from Liberty University? That would explain it. Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt vows to fight for the right to ...37 comments 42 Recs
- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie made an appearance on ...126 comments 70 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.