Click here to donate to Shaheen's campaign:I just heard some troubling news coming out of New Hampshire that I think you should know about:
Scott Brown -- the Massachusetts Republican who only very recently moved to New Hampshire -- just announced that he’s going to run against my friend and colleague, Senator Jeanne Shaheen. And special interest groups are already rushing to Brown’s side.
In fact, Karl Rove’s super PAC, American Crossroads, is already planning to drop $600,000 on an attack targeting Jeanne.
Give $5 or $10 to show your support for Jeanne and make sure she has the resources she needs to fight back.When it comes to what’s best for New Hampshire and the middle class, there couldn’t be a starker contrast between Scott Brown and Jeanne Shaheen.
Jeanne served as governor of New Hampshire before moving to the Senate. She’s spent her life serving New Hampshire families. She’s helped protect women’s access to healthcare and advocated for an energy efficiency policy that would create jobs and save consumers money.
And what has Brown done? Well, he’s spent the last four years building one of the biggest campaign fundraising networks in the country. But outside of that -- not much else.
Jeanne is a great ally in the Senate. And we have to do whatever we can to help her win. Contribute $5 or more right now to give Jeanne the support she needs.
Thank you for all you do.
P.S. Now that Brown is in, New Hampshire could very well be the state that decides the Senate. Getting Jeanne the resources she needs is essential if we’re going to retain a Democratic majority this year. Click here to donate $5 or more right now.
Received this e-mail today from U.S. Senator Tammy Baldwin (D. WI) in support of her colleague, Senator Jeanne Shaheen's (D. NH) re-election bid against former Tea Party Senator Scott Brown (R. ?):
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski lost her 2010 primary, and she may be a conservative target again Last week, Roll Call reported that state Sen. Mike ...2 comments 6 Recs
- The Senate voted 62-38 Thursday morning to advance the ...99 comments 34 Recs
- This is worth the 155 seconds it takes to watch, if for no other reason than it will bring a smile to your face. A friend once told me that the secret of Monty Python's success was that the ...137 comments 222 Recs
- Elizabeth Warren wants Hillary Clinton to say "no" to Fast ...7 comments 19 Recs
- In the wake of Jeb Bush's whiplash-producing reversal last week, the U.S. media is engaged in a feeding frenzy over who would have supported the Iraq war " knowing what we know now ." ...57 comments 75 Recs
- I don't know how these people remember to keep breathing . Sen. ...62 comments 53 Recs
- (photo credit: G. Pisano) On Hardball tonight, Chris Matthews interviewed ex-CIA Deputy Director (and Acting Director) under George W. Bush, Michael Morrell. Here is a ...284 comments 442 Recs
- (image courtesy of SwitchYourBank.org) Late-night breaking from Bloomberg : UBS Group AG said its main unit will plead guilty to fraud in the U.S. for manipulating benchmark interest rates ...172 comments 299 Recs
- Nancy Pelosi could be key in the fight over fast-track trade legislation. Senate Majority Leader Mitch ...46 comments 59 Recs
- Matt Bevin has apparently won the Kentucky GOP nod for governor by 83 votes. We were expecting a tight GOP gubernatorial primary in Kentucky, but not this tight! With all precincts reporting, tea ...17 comments 19 Recs
- No current results.