In the interest of discerning just where, exactly, the membership of this community stands, I thought I'd put out a poll. Please select the answer below that best fits your political orientation and your opinion of Barack Obama's performance in office.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by joe from Lowell
- I've been reading lots of diaries on Kos about the relative merits of candidates and of course that includes Hillary and Bernie Sanders. (I am not including Elizabeth Warren here because I ...71 comments 24 Recs
- As the Republicans and their propagandists at Fox "News" would have it, the release of Hillary Clinton's State Department emails is bound to reveal that she conspired to cover-up the truth about ...171 comments 148 Recs
- [http://www.wlky.com/politics/cuba-taken-off-terrorist-list/33285658 WLKY:] The U.S. State Department says Cuba has been taken off a list of state sponsors of terrorism. Secretary of State John ...39 comments 69 Recs
- "The Chinese have this great saying that women hold up half the sky. So if you are holding up half the sky, you ...119 comments 23 Recs
- WHEN VERMONT SEN. BERNIE SANDERS RECENTLY ANNOUNCED his candidacy for the Democratic nomination for president in 2016, I couldn’t have been more thrilled. I mentioned a while back that I was not ...57 comments 61 Recs
- He's already won. Believe it or not (I didn't at first), Hillary's primary poll ...843 comments 164 Recs
- Generally solid numbers today from PPP out of the not-really-all-that swingy state of Pennsylvania: Clinton leads all the Republicans in general election match ups in the state, but there's a wide ...22 comments 6 Recs
- Sorry, nothing aviation related. The statistics will tell you that flying is quite safe even if your "gut" says otherwise. It was much more mundane than that. Someone almost ran me over.278 comments 422 Recs
- Sen. Bernie Sanders (D-VT) It's kind of hilarious watching the ...283 comments 210 Recs
joe from Lowell's Tags
- No current results.
joe from Lowell's Blogroll
- No current results.