Click here if you'd like to donate to Nunn and Tennant's campaigns:It's time for a new generation of leadership in Washington – people who will move past the same old partisan fights and ensure Congress works for everyday Americans again.
The U.S. Senate didn't always operate this way, and with your help, it doesn't have to continue.
In critical U.S. Senate races in Georgia and West Virginia, we have up-and-coming candidates – Michelle Nunn and Natalie Tennant – who embody exactly the kind of change that our country needs. But they face tough fights against well-funded opponents, and they need our help.
Will you pitch in to help Michelle and Natalie get their message out?The latest polls give Michelle Nunn a slight lead over her likely Republican opponent. She's the CEO of the largest volunteer-service organization in the country, and knows what it takes to make things happen. Her father was a United States Senator for 24 years, and she's shown the same dedication to public service.
Natalie Tennant's race in West Virginia is also one of very few that will determine our majority in the Senate – and right-wing groups have already begun pouring money into the state to take control of retiring Senator Jay Rockefeller's seat. Fortunately, Natalie is a trailblazer who doesn't back down from a fight. She's West Virginia's Secretary of State, a small business owner, and just the kind of problem solver we need in the Senate.
It's up to us to make sure Michelle and Natalie can bring their experience to Congress. Please pitch in whatever you can to help Natalie and Michelle win.
Thanks so much for your support,
I like Senator Tim Kaine (D. VA) and I'm glad he's lending a helping hand to both Michelle Nunn (D. GA) and Natalie Tennant's (D. WV) U.S. Senate campaigns:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski lost her 2010 primary, and she may be a conservative target again Last week, Roll Call reported that state Sen. Mike ...2 comments 6 Recs
- The Senate voted 62-38 Thursday morning to advance the ...99 comments 34 Recs
- This is worth the 155 seconds it takes to watch, if for no other reason than it will bring a smile to your face. A friend once told me that the secret of Monty Python's success was that the ...137 comments 222 Recs
- Elizabeth Warren wants Hillary Clinton to say "no" to Fast ...7 comments 19 Recs
- In the wake of Jeb Bush's whiplash-producing reversal last week, the U.S. media is engaged in a feeding frenzy over who would have supported the Iraq war " knowing what we know now ." ...57 comments 75 Recs
- I don't know how these people remember to keep breathing . Sen. ...62 comments 53 Recs
- (photo credit: G. Pisano) On Hardball tonight, Chris Matthews interviewed ex-CIA Deputy Director (and Acting Director) under George W. Bush, Michael Morrell. Here is a ...284 comments 442 Recs
- (image courtesy of SwitchYourBank.org) Late-night breaking from Bloomberg : UBS Group AG said its main unit will plead guilty to fraud in the U.S. for manipulating benchmark interest rates ...172 comments 299 Recs
- Nancy Pelosi could be key in the fight over fast-track trade legislation. Senate Majority Leader Mitch ...46 comments 59 Recs
- Matt Bevin has apparently won the Kentucky GOP nod for governor by 83 votes. We were expecting a tight GOP gubernatorial primary in Kentucky, but not this tight! With all precincts reporting, tea ...17 comments 19 Recs
- No current results.