According to TPM, there will be a new show on Fox called "Outnumbered." It will have four women and one rotating male host. I wonder if this new show will have anything to do with attracting women to the GOP? I think they should just bring back Kukla, Fran, and Ollie instead. It would be a lot more insightful and fun.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Merlin1963
- Oh, certainly he has an exploratory committee . Who doesn't? Got one myself, somewhere around here. He's talking it over with his family and the Almighty . He's giving the idea quiet contemplation ...85 comments 110 Recs
- I don't think this is the kind of thing Mike Huckabee expected from his followers. I wonder if he'll backtrack now. (my guess....probably) There's more at the link below. Or you can mosey on ...122 comments 164 Recs
- 181 comments 86 Recs
- Anyway, this is the polite version of the face I made when reading this article.194 comments 88 Recs
- Lindsey Graham took to the airwaves yesterday to answer the _what we know now_ question himself. He turns in an ...62 comments 45 Recs
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie takes on civil liberties, domestic espionage, and ...106 comments 47 Recs
- He'll get right on that. You ...176 comments 77 Recs
- 82 comments 76 Recs
- I had to chuckle when some of the current Republican candidates were asked who was the greatest living president and they avoided the answer by talking about how great Reagan was as president. I ...98 comments 94 Recs
- It's been what, an hour or so, but Jeb Bush is once again feeling the need to clarify his stance on the Iraq War. By God he's going to keep doing this until he finds a way to make everybody happy .145 comments 55 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.