1. You ignore the record income inequality created by Democratic Party and Obama admin economic policies.
2. You decouple harmful and irresponsible policy from those implementing it.
3. You find any way possible to frame objective criticisms of the President as racism.
4. You ignore and excuse illegal domestic spying with obfuscations and messenger targeting.
5. You love Nate Silver when his projections are weighed toward Democrats and demonize him when they don't.
6. You praise the tax dodging, corporate welfare receiving, ponzi scheming, privacy invading, Libertarian paradise Silicon Valley as a Democratic economic success story while its "Caligulian" residents gleefully inflate their newest destructive bubble and mock the poor and struggling.
7. You still believe "voting against one's best interests" can be applied exclusively to conservative whites voting Republican.
8. You use the phrase "get the popcorn ready" when referring to beltway machinations that adversely affect the lives of real people as if it were a daytime soap.
9. You make excuses for the corporate / government orchestrated violent response to the Occupy movement.
10. You refuse to acknowledge an objective argument based on who is delivering it.
11. You reject electoral levers proposed from the left of the Obama admin with cries of "Naderism".
12. You cite millenials who are left of Obama as the future of the Democratic Party yet argue that adopting policies they favor as impractical and imposisble.
13. You cite the rigged stock market as a sign that the economy is improving.
14. You make excuses for blatant propaganda.
15. You ignore the labor participation rate under the Obama admin.
16. You pretend that the current gross economic injustices are not a direct result of Democratic Party policies.
17. You condemn the big banks and Wall Street while excusing their enablers.
18. You excuse the increase in poverty under the Obama admin.
19. You criticize "the left" for being unorganized then shoot them down when they try.
20. You frame conservatism as liberal pragmatism.
21. You do not hold the President accountable for his wasted opportunities.
22. You use the phrase "I have nothing to fear because I have nothing to hide" in reference to domestic spying.
23. You agree with Nancy Pelosi when she says only Republicans are corrupt, and excuse the corruption in the Democratic Party.