10. Kissing Rand Paul's ass.
9. Proving to conservatives that he's a badass outlaw strong enough to bench press a rifle with just one arm.
8. Taking a tough stand against cockfighting, or at least against his primary opponent's alleged support of it.
7. Protecting the First Amendment from reporters by barring them from his press conferences.
6. Smearing Ashley Judd, at least when he thought she might challenge him.
5. Claiming credit for passing legislation like the Violence Against Women Act while voting against it.
4. Cheering for Duke.
3. Kissing Rand Paul's ass some more.
2. Trying to repeal health care coverage from more than 400,000 Kentucky residents.
And, drum roll please, Mitch McConnell's biggest job is ...
1. Keeping his own job.