I want a Democrat as passionate as Ted to speak out on the lunacy of republicans blocking a vote to raise the minimum wage....I want a clip of it to make the nightly news...I want the republicans to be shamed with facts, figures and reality (can they be shamed?)
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by jellin76
- So Rudolph Ghouliani claims that Obama's Propaganda to "Hate Police" is what caused the recent shooting of two officers in New York does he? "We've had four months of propaganda starting with the ...136 comments 303 Recs
- The equation is increasingly predictable. An African American is killed by police. Controlling the narrative, police release their version of events and state that they had no other alternative ...207 comments 383 Recs
- The American people must make a fundamental decision. Do we continue the 40-year decline of our middle class and the growing gap between the very rich and everyone else, or do we fight for a ...179 comments 408 Recs
- It really is a shame, how these people just can't control themself, how they just go completely ape shit at the slightest little thing and begin to tear up their own town, their own community, their ...100 comments 216 Recs
- Dr. Christena L. Roberts, an NAACP-retained expert pathologist, has released her review of the “procedures followed by local and state authorities in handling the purported ‘suicide’” of 17 ...95 comments 249 Recs
- Hi, first diary in over a month. Elizabeth Warren tells the truth and the Republicans are going to call it hell: "The Republicans have a pretty simple philosophy: they say if those at the top have ...225 comments 433 Recs
- I'm going to be brief. Please be sure to recommend this diary by Onomastic [For Sara R and Ann. For all of you and the magic you make. It's time to make some more. http://www.dailykos.com/story/...14 comments 108 Recs
- How about some health insurance to go along with the parades?27 comments 52 Recs
- We need to take back the House - and we need to do it as soon as we can. It’s essential that we elect responsible Democrats who can return Congress to the productive, constructive legislative ...5 comments 15 Recs
- Don Surber is a columnist for the Charleston, West Virginia, newspaper, the Daily Mail . Opining about Ferguson,213 comments 222 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.