A few days ago, there was a diary poll asking if readers would support Hillary Clinton if they knew it she would go to war with Iran during her Presidency. It immediately struck me as a bad hypothetical, since it wouldn't be possible to know about this before voting for her, but regardless, I've since noticed quite a few commenters who seem very sure that war with Iran is imminent if Hillary Clinton becomes President. Where is this coming from? I don't see the basis for the accusation.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Trosk
- How gerrymandering cost Democrats the House in 2012: Part 1: An interactive look at alternative mapsInteractive map of the 2012 congressional districts, click to ...67 comments 72 Recs
- Alberta Liberal Party Leader David Swann Cross-posted from Daveberta.ca Now that the great orange chinook has finally put an ...11 comments 14 Recs
- Many people have been saying for a while that as time went on, and Election Day got closer, many supporters of independent candidate Eliot Cutler would move over to Democrat Mike Michaud in the ...85 comments 60 Recs
- This is an overview of the 2014 state senate elections in Maine. In this diary, I will go through every race, discussing the candidates and the outlook of each race. This diary is an update of my ...10 comments 7 Recs
- We cap off this election cycle's comprehensive rundown with the California State Assembly. For a refresher on the other election races in California, click here for Part 1 (Congress) and here for ...21 comments 18 Recs
- The New Jersey State Senate is currently controlled by Democrats by a margin of 24-16; an underwhelming margin for a state that voted 58-41 for Obama in 2012. The map that is currently being used ...8 comments 2 Recs
- I agree with Angie in WA State Old School that 'old school' is an excellent GOTV method. I wrote about my pilot project in 2012 Getting Out the Vote . My only reservation is that, unless voting ...16 comments 32 Recs
- We all know California, never a lily-white state to start with, has rapidly diversified over the last generation. But California's White vote is far from monolithic. It's not easy task to figure ...31 comments 23 Recs
- I thought it was time that New Jersey has its own group; while I love the people I've met from New York City kossacks and PhillyKos , New Jersey is so much more than just a bridge between the two ...39 comments 32 Recs
- Following up on my initial ratings from January, this diary is my second quarterly update on race ratings for the US House of Representatives elections in 2014. All 435 seats are up for election and ...7 comments 14 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.