Click here to join Team Burke:I am so proud to support Mary Burke for Governor. For too long, Scott Walker’s divisive politics have made Madison seem an awful lot like Washington. He has put partisanship above the people of Wisconsin and allowed our state to slip to 35th in job creation.
It’s time we elect a governor who will work for everyone in Wisconsin and focus on moving our state forward.That’s why I support Mary Burke to be the next governor of Wisconsin. Will you join me on Team Burke?
Click here to Join Team Burke.
Mary will bring a different perspective - she's spent much of her life in the private sector. As head of strategic planning for Trek Bicycle, Mary helped grow the company to nearly 1,000 employees right here in Wisconsin.
Scott Walker has taken our state backwards and it's time we elect a governor who embodies Wisconsin’s progressive values.
As part of Mary’s Invest for Success job creation plan, she supports raising the minimum wage to $10.10 an hour to ensure that thousands of hard working Wisconsinites are able to support their families. Mary Burke will end Scott Walker’s attack on women's freedom to make our own health care choices, and will stand up for the freedom of all Wisconsinites to marry who they love.
This race is going to be incredibly close. A new Liberty Foundation poll has Mary Burke tied with Scott Walker 47-47. I was so grateful for all the support I received in 2012 from supporters across Wisconsin. But Democrats can’t sit 2014 out. I’m asking you to support Mary Burke with the same energy that I saw in 2012. Wisconsin can’t afford another 4 years of Scott Walker.
I’m proud to be on Team Burke. Are you?
Click here now to join me and thousands of other Wisconsinites in supporting Team Burke.
Senator Tammy Baldwin
Received this e-mail today from Senator Tammy Baldwin (D. WI) in support of Mary Burke's (D. WI) bid to unseat Tea Party Governor Scott Walker (R. WI):
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
oceanview, WisVoter, LakeSuperior, ruleoflaw, JamieG from Md, exterris, Ashes of Roses, Mike Kahlow, trkingmomoe, BMScott
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Since Pope Francis came out last month telling Catholics that God will judge those who do not preserve the environemnt , it was a matter of time before the backlash from Republican aspirants became ...92 comments 61 Recs
- Fabulous, but still not running for president. Now is the time to talk about the Democratic presidential primary as it is, without all the what ifs. Well, it's been that time for a while, but ...113 comments 31 Recs
- Democratic Sen. Michael Bennet got some ...15 comments 6 Recs
- Under the First Amendment, you have the right to petition your government to redress your grievances. Now would be a good time to do that. Today. According to public reports, the 18 Democratic ...8 comments 50 Recs
- FTR, a 2007 Martin O'Malley and Harold Ford (!) column in defense of "the vital center" (and the DLC): Some liberals are so confident about Democratic prospects that they contend the centrism that ...10 comments 19 Recs
- Rep. John Delaney (D-Doofus) Holy crap this guy is a doofus.142 comments 86 Recs
- The gloves are off, the sides have been clearly drawn. It's the president, the Republican Party and business versus the people, workers, labor and most of the Democratic Party. And a top House ...85 comments 170 Recs
- Alaska sets new record for earliest day with temperatures in the 90s! Temperature in Alaska on the afternoon of May 23, 2015, based on data from NOAA's Real-time Mesoscale Unbelievable that ...133 comments 213 Recs
- New York, I love you, but you're freaking me out. I've been working full time and trying to find a place to live that I can afford and it is going nowhere. Bouncing back and forth between Brooklyn ...29 comments 71 Recs
- No current results.