Oliver North: 'Any other president would be impeached'Ok folks, back to your regularly scheduled political theatre.
“Tragically, this administration has gotten away with things that any other president would have been impeached for,” he said. “There’s no doubt in my mind.”
“My concern is if they don’t appoint a select committee to investigate these high crimes we will never get to the bottom of it. … This crowd is capable of obscuring, obfuscating, covering up, like nothing I’ve ever seen before.”
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by pierre9045
- So was this recent bit ...21 comments 22 Recs
- "Yo, bro, would you quit following me around?" If there's any chance you hadn't already noticed, Jeb Bush's campaign to restore the family name to good presidential stead has gotten off ...115 comments 38 Recs
- Pastor Scott Carpenter says he loves students too much to deny them the truth. North Carolina Pastor Scott Carpenter says he just couldn't pass up the opportunity to spread the good word and alert ...132 comments 59 Recs
- Some marital manifestations of the dreaded socialist scourge. Joint checking ...30 comments 23 Recs
- Among other threats to his ex-wife, Anthony Douglas Elonis posted this on his Facebook wall: If I only knew then what I know now, I would have smothered your ass with a pillow, dumped your body ...233 comments 111 Recs
- Sometime this month the U.S. Supreme Court should rule in King v. Burwell - the latest Republican lawsuit seeking to damage the ACA, or "Obamacare."12 comments 26 Recs
- Minutes before Bernie Sanders' preliminary announcement for his presidential candidacy, members of Occupy.com made its case: Given New Hampshire’s proximity to Sanders’s home state of Vermont ...135 comments 119 Recs
- Children are supposed to bury parents, not the other way around. Our vice president Has endured too much loss for anyone. I think of a long time writer on the DK who just Lost his daughter. I read ...5 comments 11 Recs
- FTR, a 2007 Martin O'Malley and Harold Ford (!) column in defense of "the vital center" (and the DLC): Some liberals are so confident about Democratic prospects that they contend the centrism that ...10 comments 19 Recs
- Well it seems that June is going to be a little hotter, legally speaking, for North Carolina as to just why and how we experienced voter registration irregularities ...10 comments 39 Recs
- No current results.