Click here to donate to Crist's campaign:We started the Scott-Free Fund to hold Rick Scott accountable to the truth -- and if that's all you need to hear to get you fired up, you can chip in $1 or more right here.
But I know a committed supporter like you might want to get in the weeds a little -- so here are a few of the key points we're going to make sure every single Floridian knows about the nefarious guy on the other side:1. Scott's given millions of dollars in tax breaks to corporate special interests while cutting education funding by more than $1 billion dollars. He's cut thousands of teaching positions, made tuition higher, and cut scholarships that help middle-class Floridians afford college.
2. He wants to overturn Roe v. Wade, banning abortions for women. He signed multiple anti-choice bills into law -- then threw a party to celebrate their passage. Scott's pushed policies that would allow employers to deny insurance coverage for contraception.
3. The private health care company Scott ran was caught defrauding Medicare and taxpayers -- they eventually had to pay a $1.7 billion fine. Scott walked away with a $10 million severance package.
Time and again, he's shown that he'll take care of special interests and those at the top -- but he could care less about Floridians like you and me.
You probably know all this, but not every Floridian does. If we want to win in November, that's going to have to change.
Donate to the Scott-Free Fund to help hold Scott accountable to the truth about who he is and who he cares about:
Deputy Campaign Manager
Charlie Crist for Governor
Received this e-mail today from Charlie Crist's (D. FL) gubernatorial campaign:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
blue jersey mom, sfbob, TomP, Youffraita, rssrai, JamieG from Md, papahaha, mikejay611, a2nite, FloridaSNMOM, pholkiephred, trkingmomoe, Jorge Harris, BMScott
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- New York, I love you, but you're freaking me out. I've been working full time and trying to find a place to live that I can afford and it is going nowhere. Bouncing back and forth between Brooklyn ...27 comments 62 Recs
- I meant to write this up a couple of weeks ago when Elizabeth Warren released a report called, "Broken Promises: Decades of Failure to Enforce Labor Standards in Free Trade Agreements" but, well, ...29 comments 31 Recs
- Rep. Matt Salmon is considering a primary campaign against John McCain On Tuesday, Democratic Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick announced that she would challenge Republican Sen. John McCain, but the senator ...7 comments 11 Recs
- Maryland Democrat John Delaney took to the Washington Post yesterday to make the argument that Democrats who are providing a "loud voice" on issues ...9 comments 16 Recs
- Earlier today, May 28th, the NC house cleared a gay marriage objections bill that allows court officials to opt out of same-sex marriage duties based on religious Objections “sincerely held”.7 comments 15 Recs
- The Justice Department has indicted former House Speaker Dennis Hastert on reporting evasion charges and lying to the FBI as part of an effort to pay off victims of “prior bad acts.” In an ...86 comments 111 Recs
- He's already won. Believe it or not (I didn't at first), Hillary's primary poll ...795 comments 154 Recs
- More popular than the jokers in the GOP side. Here is the ...373 comments 145 Recs
- The media are more interested in ...316 comments 326 Recs
- No current results.