Fox News Channel will do an interview with former secretary of state Hillary Rodham Clinton next month on the heels of her memoir release date.Well, first of all, if Fox Nation assumes that this interview is going to be the undoing of Hillary Clinton's #Benghazi conspiracy, maybe they should think again, because the last time Fox tried to pull that kind of a trick on a Clinton, it didn't go so well. Just watch the video at the top of this post.
Fox News's Bret Baier and Greta Van Susteren will conduct a joint interview with Clinton on June 17, the network announced Thursday. It will come one week after the June 10 release of Clinton's memoir, "Hard Choices."
Of course, this time, the gotcha questions will be different. And they might even go beyond Benghazi. So with that in mind, here are some of the questions that Fox might ask:
- Secretary Clinton, when you realized that Benghazi was the biggest scandal in American history since Watergate, what was your first reaction?
- Secretary Clinton, did you make up the story that you had suffered brain damage in order to avoid testifying before Congress about Benghazi?
- Secretary Clinton, when you testified before Congress about Benghazi, how did the lingering effects of your brain damage influence your testimony?
- Secretary Clinton, Democrats are fond of saying Republicans have a war on women, but while the Democratic Party passed you over in 2008, the Republican candidate picked a woman as his running mate. So our question is, when did the Democratic war on women start, and why are you supporting it?
- Secretary Clinton, your critics say that you are simply following in the footsteps of your husband and can't point to anything in your life that you've accomplished on your own. With that in mind, if you are elected president, do you hope to serve the third term of the Bill Clinton presidency or the third term of the Barry Hussein Obama presidency?
- And finally, Secretary Clinton, our colleague Karl Rove would like to know if you have received treatment under Obamacare for your brain damage, and if not, whether you will now admit that Obamacare was a mistake.
Of course, that's just some of the possibilities. I'm sure there are more. What do you think will come up?