The code is a work in progress, perhaps like this Thomas Moran sketch of Yosemite from 1872.
Don't get too close to the bleeding edge with code updates!
Your tax dollars at work, preserving and sharing this magnificent landscape.
What Yosemite would look like, had the Yosemite Grant not been signed 150 years ago this month.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
a gilas girl, Gooserock, blueyedace2, BeninSC, JeffW, JaxDem, serendipityisabitch, Polly Syllabic, marleycat, Vatexia, belinda ridgewood, Zachary Longstocking, raina, Glen The Plumber, nomandates, RiveroftheWest, Smoh, OceanDiver, iterology, Penny GC, glennt
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by elfling
- America's Dumbest Congressman, also known as Texas Rep. ...124 comments 99 Recs
- “I'm spending money I desperately need on fees instead of diapers, my kid's allergy medicine, toilet paper… Sure, I can go elsewhere and avoid fees, but then I'd be out the cost of gas or the ...21 comments 38 Recs
- ...it could actually be several hundred dollars lower. A week ago I posted a story in which I busted Michigan State Senator Patrick Colbeck for blatantly spewing nonsense numbers about the ACA in ...17 comments 110 Recs
- Jeb Bush Is this Mitt Romney's big legacy? Republican presidential candidates are straining to show that they really, really care about ...27 comments 27 Recs
- Obamacare is such a failure, it can't even kill the jobs Republicans said it would!87 comments 165 Recs
- I am sad, but also excited, to announce that after 11 years I am leaving Daily Kos and joining Raintank , where I will be working on monitoring software and doing devsy-opsy. It's been a long and ...115 comments 276 Recs
- I have seen many attempts at political self-promotion over the years, but this may be the first time a presidential candidate's ...110 comments 64 Recs
- Now that charges have been filed in the Police Murder of Freddie Gray we've begun to hear the excuses and counter claims that the Prosecutor " Overcharged ", was "Politically Motivated" in ...233 comments 366 Recs
- Yup, I'm Rec-begging on this one 'cus I am *angry* (if not surprised). One week ago I posted en entry titled "Color me shocked: Michigan GOP State Senator spewing nonsense" , which documented an ...85 comments 521 Recs
- Support independent cartooning: join Sparky's List —and be sure to visit TT'...35 comments 110 Recs
- Ask Me Anything (111)
- CA-01 (99)
- California (15889)
- Chickens (115)
- DK4 (1686)
- Education (29540)
- Eel River (11)
- Food (5234)
- Girl Scouts (127)
- Horses (256)
- How regulation came to be (79)
- HSR (278)
- Humboldt (25)
- Klamath River (157)
- Mendocino (24)
- Montana (2733)
- NASA (2938)
- New Mexico (2698)
- Regulation (1597)
- SFKossacks (1863)