Click here to donate to Grimes, Nunn and Tennant's campaigns:Can you imagine a day when Mitch McConnell is no longer the GOP's guardian of gridlock in the Senate, blocking bill after bill to help hardworking families -- from ensuring equal pay for equal work to lowering student loan rates and raising the minimum wage?
I can.That’s because we have a fantastic candidate in Kentucky -- Alison Lundergan Grimes -- who despite all the special interest money being spent to attack her, is still neck and neck in the polls. Alison has a tremendous chance to win a crucial Senate seat and send Mitch McConnell packing this November.
Can you imagine a day when Georgia turns blue once more -- and is represented in the Senate by a Democratic woman for the first time since 1922?
I can.That’s the day we elect Michelle Nunn to the U.S. Senate, a truly inspiring leader who has dedicated her life to empowering communities in Georgia and across the country.
And can you imagine a day when West Virginia sends its first-ever female senator to Washington?
I can.That’s what we’ll get by electing Natalie Tennant, a trailblazing Secretary of State in West Virginia, and a fantastic candidate to replace my colleague Jay Rockefeller.
The fact is, we have to do more than just imagine these victories -- we have to make them happen!
And that’s why I’m asking you to contribute $50, $75, or more to Alison Lundergan Grimes, Michelle Nunn, and Natalie Tennant right now.
After all, our right-wing opponents and their deep-pocketed allies know that the road to the Senate majority runs through Kentucky, Georgia, and West Virginia, and that’s why they are going to spend millions of dollars attacking Alison, Michelle, and Natalie.
These three strong women need the resources to fight back -- and that is where we come in. Can I count on you?
We can’t let the special interests defeat Alison, Michelle, and Natalie, and win back the Senate majority in the process.
Imagine what these three big Democratic victories would look like -- and then contribute $50, $75, or more to make them happen.
Thank you so much for your support.
Received this e-mail form my current U.S. Senator, Barbara Boxer (D. CA), in support of Alison Lundergan Grimes (D. KY), Michelle Nunn (D. GA) and Natalie Tennant's (D. WV) U.S. Senate campaigns:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Indiana Republican Gov. Mike Pence On Thursday, former state House Speaker and 2012 Democratic nominee John Gregg announced that he would seek a rematch with Republican Gov. Mike ...23 comments 33 Recs
- [UPDATE] Thanks @HillaryClinton . Looking forward to debating the big issues: income inequality, climate change & getting big money out of politics. — Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) April 30, ...375 comments 277 Recs
- Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) ...77 comments 46 Recs
- Former Baltimore Mayor and Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley has been getting slammed in the media and by some here for what happened to Freddie Gray and for the Baltimore riots. His critics say ...130 comments 129 Recs
- Elise Stefanik On Tuesday, the DCCC launched a goofy little website targeting vulnerable House GOP freshmen, pairing them with pop songs from ostensible one-hit wonders (these guys are "one-term ...33 comments 15 Recs
- 356 comments 449 Recs
- Freddie Gray was killed by Baltimore's police. Baltimore's ghetto youthocracy responded with protests and an exhalation of random street violence. The killing of Freddie Gray, an unarmed black man ...222 comments 206 Recs
- Senator Bernie Sanders is running for President. From Vermont Public Radio : VPR News has learned from several sources that independent U.S. Sen. Bernie ...815 comments 536 Recs
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo ...15 comments 7 Recs
- How stupid is the right-wing media? Stupid enough ...45 comments 55 Recs
- No current results.