Welcome to Thursday Coffee Hour. This is an open topic thread so help yourself to the goodies and sit a while and let us know what is new with you. When I cleaned out my parents house I got possession of all the photographs. It is interesting to see how much things have changed from those old photographs to now. Let's go back in time and see how people lived then.
Now we have MP3 players. People listened to bands live then.
We get our news now from the Internet. Then they had newspapers.
Now we fly by jets. Then it was on horseback.
Now we have hybrid cars. Then it was only gas driven.
Now we have fancy digital photography. Then it was done on plates.
Now we have dresses that barely cover. Then they buttoned up to the top and hung down to the ankles.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by michelewln
- Greetings! And welcome to another fuzzy offering left just outside the back door by Marko the Werelynx. This week I thought I'd share a few more photos from my trip up into the rolling, green ...9 comments 11 Recs
- Those of you who ...120 comments 79 Recs
- Welcome to the Wednesday Coffee Hour here at Street Prophets . This is an open thread where we can talk about what's going on in our worlds. Everyone is welcome to discuss all topics of ...17 comments 9 Recs
- CelticLassie's quilt. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts... It is a shock when you learn that a friend has cancer. Gordon20024 recently learned that he does. He is a person who is ...69 comments 71 Recs
- Wow. All I can say is...good for him, seriously: Lifelong Republican Turns On His Party, Embraces Obamacare Luis Lang, who is currently crowdfunding for medical expenses that he can’t afford ...280 comments 682 Recs
- Welcome to the Tuesday edition of the Coffee Hour at Street Prophets. This is an open thread where we can discuss what’s happening in our lives, what we’ve been working on, and our opinions on ...9 comments 14 Recs
- This is an Open Thread / Coffee Hour and all topics of conversation are welcome. Today's suggested topic is the Frankincense. - From Wikipedia: Flowers and branches of the Boswellia sacra tree, the ...3 comments 2 Recs
- During Argentina's brutal military dictatorship (1976-1983), state security forces abducted citizens at will for interrogation and torture. More than 30,000 of those who vanished into centros de ...13 comments 21 Recs
- They say that hindsight ...77 comments 69 Recs
- DKos Ashevillians traveled to Tennesee Wednesday to present Sara and Ann's amazing community quilt to Celtic Lassie with Otteray Scribe. A worthy dose of love from Kossacks. Gordon20024 drove down ...21 comments 63 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.