Click here to contribute to hagan's campaign:My friend Senator Kay Hagan is enemy #1 for Karl Rove, the Koch brothers, and the special interests this year.
So far, they’ve spent more than $17 million to defeat Kay. That’s more than they’ve spent against any other Senate candidate in the country.Let me be frank, Kay needs our support. Her work for North Carolina families makes her a target. But her grassroots organization will be what helps her win.
Kay’s team needs to raise $280,000 by the FEC deadline on Monday. Today, I’m asking if you can help her out. Can you join me in supporting Kay by giving $5 or more?
While Kay and I are from different states, she’s got the same shoulder-to-the-wheel approach to her work in Congress.
She knows how important responsible budgeting is. She knows that protecting Social Security and Medicare is a top priority. And she’s not afraid to put in the work -- or stand up to anyone -- to get things done.
But she can’t stand up to $20 million in special interest spending by herself. No one could. Back in 2012, when we were facing down $11 million in spending, you helped me fight back.
Kay needs you now. There are just 3 days left for Kay and her team to reach $280,000. Help them with a contribution of $5 or more today.
You and I know how far grassroots support can go.
Thank you for helping Kay out this year.
If there's one thing Senator Jon Tester (D. MT) knows, it's how to win a tight election in red state where guys like the Koch brothers are pouring in money to defeat you. He's lending a hand to Senator Kay Hagan's (D. NC) campaign who's in the same situation:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- New York, I love you, but you're freaking me out. I've been working full time and trying to find a place to live that I can afford and it is going nowhere. Bouncing back and forth between Brooklyn ...27 comments 62 Recs
- I meant to write this up a couple of weeks ago when Elizabeth Warren released a report called, "Broken Promises: Decades of Failure to Enforce Labor Standards in Free Trade Agreements" but, well, ...29 comments 31 Recs
- Rep. Matt Salmon is considering a primary campaign against John McCain On Tuesday, Democratic Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick announced that she would challenge Republican Sen. John McCain, but the senator ...7 comments 11 Recs
- Maryland Democrat John Delaney took to the Washington Post yesterday to make the argument that Democrats who are providing a "loud voice" on issues ...9 comments 16 Recs
- Earlier today, May 28th, the NC house cleared a gay marriage objections bill that allows court officials to opt out of same-sex marriage duties based on religious Objections “sincerely held”.7 comments 15 Recs
- The Justice Department has indicted former House Speaker Dennis Hastert on reporting evasion charges and lying to the FBI as part of an effort to pay off victims of “prior bad acts.” In an ...86 comments 111 Recs
- He's already won. Believe it or not (I didn't at first), Hillary's primary poll ...795 comments 154 Recs
- More popular than the jokers in the GOP side. Here is the ...373 comments 145 Recs
- The media are more interested in ...316 comments 326 Recs
- No current results.