Judge Diane Wood of the U.S. 7th Circuit Court of Appeals in Chicago has ordered that 14 pages of filings in the Walker Campaign John Doe probe made by the Koch Brothers, I mean Wisconsin Club for Growth, be released. The Kochs' lawyers fought to keep these submissions sealed so the should be some interesting disclosures (like the names of targets of the investigation?) released. Link to the Wisconsin Journal link here:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
ruleoflaw, ER Doc, papahaha, Polly Syllabic, Vatexia, Ashes of Roses, howabout, Shaylors Provence, 2fast4u
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by ScottL948
- The AFL-CIO has released its executive paywatch, with a section looking at inequality, Walmart style. And boy, Walmart's inequality is extremely unequal. A Walmart worker would need ...51 comments 50 Recs
- This is my very first diary. I have lurked for a couple of years, felt impelled to comment a couple of times. The diary about Blue Buffalo has inspired me to give this a try. Our story begins with ...124 comments 138 Recs
- Last Thursday (May 7) here at Daily Kos, I published the first public disclosure of a shocking collapse of the state's voter registration system here in North Carolina under Republican Gov. Pat ...143 comments 389 Recs
- 32 comments 37 Recs
- Mission partly accomplished. In the first test vote for fast-track trade legislation Tuesday, a crucial milestone in President Obama's effort to get the 12-nation Trans-Pacific Partnership approved ...100 comments 71 Recs
- Republican Rep. Joe Heck Leading Off : • NV-Sen : Well, this would be good news for the GOP. Rep. Joe Heck had initially ruled out running for this open seat and even when he began publicly ...15 comments 9 Recs
- Congress has essentially 10 working days to deal with the ...10 comments 21 Recs
- A new poll from Associated Press-GfK shows just how much self-inflicted damage the highly politicized U.S. Supreme Court has sustained. When asked whether the ...45 comments 55 Recs
- U.S. Air Force Staff Sgt. Mark Bush, 386th Expeditionary ...132 comments 199 Recs
- NC's Governor Pat McCrory (right) and junior U.S. Senator Thom Tillis (left) (See the Update at the end of this article for links to fast-breaking developments in the McCrory Affair) Exclusive to ...187 comments 486 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.