Quarterly fundraising reports for federal candidates, covering the period from April 1 to June 30, were due at the Federal Elections Commission on Tuesday night. Below is our list of fundraising numbers for House candidates in all the key races:
• "CD" stands for congressional district.You can access our spreadsheet directly here.
• "(D-inc)" and "(R-inc)" specify incumbents.
• "Raised" is the amount the candidate has received in donations from donors during the quarter, not including any self-funding or loans .
• "Self Fund" is the amount of direct contributions a candidate has made to his or her own campaign. This number, if any, is not counted in the "Raised" column.
• "Self Loan" is the amount of any loans a candidate has made to his or her own campaign. This number, if any, is not counted in the "Raised" column.
• "Spent" is the amount of money the campaign has spent during the quarter.
• "CoH" stands for total cash-on-hand at the end of the quarter.
• "CTD" indicates a candidate's contributions raised cycle-to-date, as of the end of the quarter.