Not having dinner with 200 of my friends, not even having a Rum & Coke Friday!
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
navajo, jainm, slksfca, glescagal, sfbob, JeffW, mayim, lotac, Susan Grigsby, Lize in San Francisco, FarWestGirl, StateOfGrace, jacey, koosah, northcountry21st, theBreeze
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Thinking Fella
- The Christian Coalition was formed in 1989 by failed presidential candidate Pat Robertson. For a while it was a powerful force in US politics. Republican candidates curried its favor (and the votes ...49 comments 112 Recs
- From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… Mount Meathead Erupts. Again. - "The state of Maine saw the governor once again throw a temper tantrum." ---Maine Senate minority leader Justin Alfond (D) -63 comments 49 Recs
- Gov. Bobby Jindal appeared on This Week with George Stephanopoulos. Jindal is likely the most delusional potential candidate running to date. What is amazing is the conviction with which he ...27 comments 24 Recs
- A daily series, Connect! Unite! Act! seeks to create face-to-face networks in each congressional district. Groups ...142 comments 41 Recs
- The Trans-Pacific Partnership deal is more about Corporate Empowerment, than it is about "straightening Trade" -- between Nations. Or so all these very smart economics people, are saying ... Stop ...147 comments 196 Recs
- Greetings, all you white supremacists, you Neo-Nazi Nutbags, you teabaggers and all you other racist Hatriots spreading your ignorant Islamaphobia all over this country; all you who equate 'science" ...162 comments 255 Recs
- This is not going to be funny, and this is not going to be angry, so if you are seeking a rant this evening (or any such classic Shiz fare) - off you go. The stories tonight about the death of ...88 comments 171 Recs
- Seemingly every single day , the ...123 comments 82 Recs
Thinking Fella's Tags
- No current results.
Thinking Fella's Blogroll
- No current results.