Apologies for being depressing. This article is from 2011 but it gives you some idea what we are up against. I don't believe they expected the methane problem to happen this fast.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Grannyflats
- The movement started in April 2013, with a few folks protesting, and has grown to tens of thousands. I attended my first Moral Monday in Raleigh, this past summer, and was astonished. I saw ...87 comments 245 Recs
- 170 comments 181 Recs
- Ever walk into a room, stop halfway in, and wonder why you were there..in that room? Sure you have. Or forgotten a word for a few minutes? Even a whole phrase?! These times are laughingly called "239 comments 217 Recs
- Every vote should be equal, whether in Ohio, or Kansas, or ...431 comments 113 Recs
- Bud Purdy was so revered in Idaho that even a bunch of Republicans pay tribute to him.256 comments 748 Recs
- Money still doesn't trump people. David Nir wrote earlier about the ...82 comments 75 Recs
- Reality Dissociative God Disorder. That's the term I'd like to coin in reference to so many problematic personalities in our society today. For as long as I can remember, the Republican ...23 comments 24 Recs
- My inbox has been flooded in these last few days with appeals from Democrats, D-trip, and progressive organizations, all demanding that I be outraged at what the asshat House Republicans are doing ...98 comments 160 Recs
- Today, in McCutcheon v. FEC , the Supreme Court [opened the door http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/supreme-court-strikes-down-another-limit-money-politics-n69681] to even more money ...18 comments 13 Recs
- Follow below the fold to continue Jen's experience.152 comments 352 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.