Click here to read more about Crist's plan and please do share it on social media:Today I am excited to release "Fair Shot Florida," the first part of my comprehensive plan to grow Florida's economy from the middle class out.
Take a look at the plan yourself -- then share it with your friends and family.
Here's what I plan to do if you give me the honor and privilege of serving as governor:
Restore Rick Scott's cuts to public school funding -- because our kids deserve to be our number one priority.
Urge the Legislature to raise the minimum wage to $10.10, because every Floridian deserves the dignity of being able to support their family.
Extend health care coverage to the almost one million Floridians who need it, creating 120,000 jobs and generating more than $5 billion in tax revenue for state and local governments.
Make higher education and vocational training more affordable by creating a loan-forgiveness program, a student loan financing authority, and making it easier for "first in the family" students to afford college.
Bring schools and business together to make sure that Florida's workers are learning the skills they need from day one.
Under Rick Scott, the scales are tipped in favor of the wealthy, the special interests, and the corporations. "Fair Shot Florida" is about giving everyday Floridians a chance at success.
Learn more about the first part of our plan -- then pass it along:
God bless you,
Received this e-mail today from Charlie Crist's (D. FL) gubernatorial campaign:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
filkertom, deben, HeyMikey, maybeeso in michigan, mjd in florida, peacestpete, anastasia p, markthshark, donnamarie, elwior, VL Baker, rssrai, pamelabrown, JamieG from Md, Amber6541, DEMonrat ankle biter, BusyinCA, Glen The Plumber, librarisingnsf, Will Stark, Gurnt, liberaldad2
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Alaska sets new record for earliest day with temperatures in the 90s! Temperature in Alaska on the afternoon of May 23, 2015, based on data from NOAA's Real-time Mesoscale Unbelievable that ...132 comments 211 Recs
- New York, I love you, but you're freaking me out. I've been working full time and trying to find a place to live that I can afford and it is going nowhere. Bouncing back and forth between Brooklyn ...29 comments 70 Recs
- I meant to write this up a couple of weeks ago when Elizabeth Warren released a report called, "Broken Promises: Decades of Failure to Enforce Labor Standards in Free Trade Agreements" but, well, ...29 comments 31 Recs
- Rep. Matt Salmon is considering a primary campaign against John McCain On Tuesday, Democratic Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick announced that she would challenge Republican Sen. John McCain, but the senator ...8 comments 12 Recs
- Maryland Democrat John Delaney took to the Washington Post yesterday to make the argument that Democrats who are providing a "loud voice" on issues ...9 comments 16 Recs
- Earlier today, May 28th, the NC house cleared a gay marriage objections bill that allows court officials to opt out of same-sex marriage duties based on religious Objections “sincerely held”.7 comments 15 Recs
- The Justice Department has indicted former House Speaker Dennis Hastert on reporting evasion charges and lying to the FBI as part of an effort to pay off victims of “prior bad acts.” In an ...86 comments 112 Recs
- He's already won. Believe it or not (I didn't at first), Hillary's primary poll ...834 comments 157 Recs
- More popular than the jokers in the GOP side. Here is the ...374 comments 145 Recs
- The media are more interested in ...333 comments 334 Recs
- No current results.