So sad. Such a funny funny man. So troubled.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
doc2, BettyPageisaBlonde, askyron, Steven Payne, blueoasis, thenekkidtruth, cyncynical, Lasgalen Lothir, JeffW, wayoutinthestix, TomFromNJ, Shifty18, Denise Oliver Velez, astral66, Just Bob, ericlewis0, no way lack of brain, Hey338Too
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Not Sure
- The Los Angeles Times reports today that two online donation pages intended to support Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson have unexpectedly shut down. One of those pages appears to be completely ...60 comments 119 Recs
- National Journal's Ron Fournier seems to have gotten under the skin of the right wing. “Your party cannot be the party of the future beyond November if you're seen as the party of white people,”35 comments 93 Recs
- Take that picture of the dead elephant down. You do yourself and the site a disservice by posting that revolting picture. In Zimbabwe at least 100 elephants were murdered by poisoning. Because of ...267 comments 400 Recs
- Looks as though Limbaugh isn't pissing off only the liberal blogosphere. In an open letter to the callous, crude dittoheads' fat-ass messiah, film critic Roger Ebert spelled out his preferred mode ...460 comments 647 Recs
- Each time I read a diary or a comment that wonders out loud how someone as "stupid" as Sarah Palin could be appealing to anyone, I shake my head in disbelief. In 2004, this website was clogged up ...909 comments 948 Recs
- Aside from the the fact that no one has ever escaped from a US maximum security prison, what would happen if a terrorist escaped from the Supermax Prison near Florence Colorado or Pelican Bay near ...67 comments 17 Recs
- Tocquedeville, a long-time Daily Kos diarist, many of whose diaries have ended up on the site's "Recommended" list, was personally banned by Kos today. Here is the comment where Kos says that he ...2562 comments 955 Recs
- [ This is a re-post from Friday because I worked really hard on it and hoped more people would see it. Thanks for your indulgence of my naked Narcissism. ] Ever since October of 1996, Fox ...279 comments 784 Recs
- David Buckner, professor of organizational leadership at Columbia University, was discussing the economy with Beck when he wobbled, said that he was passing out, and then fell to the ground. The ...200 comments 66 Recs
Not Sure's Tags
- No current results.
Not Sure's Blogroll
- No current results.