MSNBC just broke into the prison show. There's smoke or tear gas, armored vehicles advancing into the crowd, and cops in camouflage and riot gear. Lots of them. Can't tell what the hell is going on. I don't do social media, so I hope someone else will pick this up and run with it.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Angie in WA State, mwm341, Gooserock, Emmy, Naniboujou, on the cusp, Oh Mary Oh, worldlotus, OldDragon, ypochris, Silencio
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by NWTerriD
- This is my first diary. I had always imagined that my first DK diary would be something substantial, carefully-crafted, and focused on the kind of special issues that I have particular knowledge of. ...322 comments 464 Recs
- Governor Brownback is at again! Making life, for the poor, even more miserable! Kansas Republicans have put forward a new policy initiative that's almost shocking in its clear intent to harm ...32 comments 34 Recs
- Former ALEC member turned whistleblower Georgia senator Nan Orrock: "There are votes taken that have the corporate votes at the same table with the legislators on what bills to pick. That at its ...39 comments 32 Recs
- The teaparty darling who hates all things Obama has allowed his hatred to go so far that he is parting with his core ideology. Florida's healthcare crisis is sinking us. Scott refuses to accept ...13 comments 62 Recs
- "The time has come," the Walrus said, "To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax-- Of cabbages--and kings-- -Lewis Carrol, The Walrus and The Carpenter The time has come to talk ...180 comments 320 Recs
- This story keeps getting ickier. From radaronline.com : After Josh Duggar admitted to his parents Jim Bob and Michelle that he had fondled multiple minor females in his home, his parents say they ...219 comments 307 Recs
- Arizonans not welcome. Today the Arizona legislature did what no other state in the nation has been mean-spirited enough to do: they cut lifetime welfare benefits to one year for everyone—adults ...342 comments 343 Recs
- A rainbow over Dublin. Proof that nature has a sense of humor.87 comments 350 Recs
- Would you lie the country into war? Order people tortured to death? Start wars while cutting taxes to the shamefully rich? Continue to trash the planet and fuck over its people? Push policies based ...112 comments 189 Recs
- (illustration courtesy of Mad Magazine) In case you didn't yet know Cheney was recklessly incompetent. From firstlook.org : When presented with an actual terror threat – the one that ...210 comments 355 Recs
- No current results.