The following video is hard to watch but sometimes we need to be reminded why we fight the good fight. Now if we could only tie Scott Walker, Sam Brownback, Rick Snyder, the Walton's, the Kochs, and the Fisher Family, et al, to chairs with their eyes pinned open and make them watch all the way through, you know, A Clockwork Orange Style.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Josiah Bartlett, chimene, blueoasis, ZhenRen, mookins, oldcrow, George3, eyo, thanatokephaloides, benamery21, 47songs, Blackwolf53
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Doctor Jazz
- Gee, who would have guessed ? A Texas high school is in the middle of a chlamydia outbreak, officials say. But according to the school district's student handbook, it does not offer ...95 comments 161 Recs
- Aaron Slator is now the former president of AT&T's content and advertising sales for the U-verse TV services wing of AT&T. What cost him his job managing billions of dollars? Probably the recently $122 comments 123 Recs
- According to International Business Journal, former President Jimmy Carter said he raised 'zero' money in donations during his 1976 run against the current President Gerald Ford, who also ...51 comments 105 Recs
- "Don't walk away, just listen to me. Talk to me." A protester in West Baltimore confronted Geraldo Rivera last night before he went to his live shot for Fox News. He went OFF on Geraldo, asking ...261 comments 488 Recs
- In the nineteenth century, before the advent of modern scientific chronometric dating, archaeologists and museum curators relied exclusively on relative dating. To make sense out of the chaotic ...24 comments 122 Recs
- The video title says that Baltimore City Councilman Carl Stokes "Explodes" when CNN's Erins Burnett asked him "Isn't 'Thugs' the right word to describe these [looters and rioters in Baltimore]?" ...427 comments 572 Recs
- 364 comments 397 Recs
- 356 comments 451 Recs
- Imagine for a moment that a man's neck was almost severed, nearly clean cut in the most painful way possible, while in the custody of the people charged with the duty of protecting and serving. ...447 comments 417 Recs
- It was only a matter of time before little George Jr. would have the audacity (and stupidity) to criticize President Obama's foreign strategies and peace negotiations. This past Saturday turned ...130 comments 166 Recs
Doctor Jazz's Tags
- No current results.
Doctor Jazz's Blogroll
- No current results.