about the tone of some of the diaries this weekend. Then I'm going to clean my house, do the laundry, go for a bike ride, catch up on local election hot topics. Not necessarily in that order.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Gooserock, PeterHug, bleeding blue, Ginny in CO, quiet in NC, NancyWH, Youffraita, Deja, ZedMont, Jim H, nuclear winter solstice
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by klompendanser
- I grew up believing an untruth, and it was all my grandmother’s fault. Not my mother’s mother, who’d raised six boys (Julius, Oscar, Charlie, Louie, Dan, and Bob), one girl (Mum), and one ...64 comments 26 Recs
- Living in Indiana, there is certainly a huge storm going on regarding RFRA positions. For what it's worth, the business community and press are apoplectic at the Governor and Assembly over this ...14 comments 16 Recs
- English is a living language. This means that new words are always coming into the language: some of these are invented to describe new things and social situation, while others are “borrowed” ...48 comments 27 Recs
- There are some people who feel that English is a baffling language whose vocabulary has been infiltrated by numerous foreign words and whose grammar seems conflicted at best. For nearly four ...56 comments 93 Recs
- In the early morning hours of August 8, 1880, a young woman was murdered by her former husband near the small, peaceful town of Shutesbury, Massachusetts. My 5th g-grandparents settled in Shutesbury.10 comments 11 Recs
- A mid-level comic named Ari Shaffir recorded a special for Comedy Central. In the course of his act he went after a fellow comic for no apparent reason, getting laughs at the expense of her ...37 comments 52 Recs
- Arizona Sen. Sylvia Allen won the Viral Emmy of Stupid a few years ago when she famously said, during a committee hearing on uranium mining, "the earth's been here 6,000 years" and has managed to ...404 comments 342 Recs
- One day after announcing his plan to run for president and “repeal every word of Obamacare,” Ted Cruz confirmed that he plans on using Obamacare’s new state-level marketplace to enroll in ...125 comments 207 Recs
- ☺53 comments 90 Recs
- #sekritarmy (199)
- Backyard Science (3360)
- Banned Books (201)
- Birds and Birdwatching (123)
- Black Kos (3691)
- Bookflurries Bookchat (337)
- Books That Changed My Life (493)
- Cranky Users (302)
- Dirty Weather (3)
- Family History (343)
- First Nations News & Views (207)
- Genealogy (661)
- Genealogy and Family History Community (251)
- Good News (804)
- Immigration (12027)
- Logic and Rhetoric at Daily Kos (2)
- Minneapolis (685)
- Minnesota (5686)
- Misogyny (2342)
- Monday Murder Mystery (386)
- No current results.