Posting History for 3rdOption
|Apollo 13 : NASA's Iconic Achievement
Tom Hanks' movie about the incredible success story that was the recovery of the Apollo 13 crew, was great. It's one of those movies that I hate to see when I'm flipping, because I'll compulsively ...
|☾ Partyin' Saudis - Likker & Hookers (in the basement...) ☽
While US corporate media is lionizing and mourning the death of Saudi Arabia's beheader-in-chief: "He was really quite (an) extraordinary figure. He was probably the most progressive and liberal-...
|Codependent Progressives; Dobby in the Service of the Malfoys.
Some say a more populist Democratic Party will soon emerge. It won’t happen as long as these leaders and this system are in place. - Bill Curry, from Salon.com via Alternet Virtually your entire ...
|Pres. Obama NEEDS A Republican Congress while he's a Lame Duck.
Just like Bill Clinton did. And when Clinton got one, he gave us: the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999, and NAFTA The combination of which resulted in the meltdown of '08, and thus ...
|Another Republican candidate implodes by telling the truth (update x6, Chieftain video)
This time in a televised local debate, in front of an audience of interested voters and party loyalists. A spectacular fail, and I'm not exaggerating. "Legitimate rape", "Macaca", "47%", when we ...
|UPDATED! - The Democrats' big FAIL in Colorado.
Update at the bottom. 14:05 24 Sep 13 The big fail in Colorado, especially Pueblo, was caused by Democratic cowardice. Not lack of Democratic turnout. Democratic cowardice. There was a diary ...
|Updated: Pueblo, Colorado Recall: Voter turnout *didn't* cause loss.
UPDATE: Nope, it didn't. See the update with an unpublished PPP poll at the bottom of this diary... These facts refute speculation in other diaries posted today. Data from the Pueblo County ...
|CO Recall - A "collosal waste of taxpayer money" (w/ poll)
“Let’s just say I think this a colossal waste of taxpayer money,” one older man volunteered as his wife nodded. “We voted for (Giron) three years ago and she would be up for election next ...
|Music Lovers: Kristin Chenoweth invites audience member onstage for duet. Awesomeness ensues.
Kristin Chenoweth, performing at the Hollywood Bowl with the LA Philharmonic, talked to a couple of audience members, asking them if they knew the song "For Good". She chose a female, who had ...
|Recalling Colorado Democrats Not Popular in CO. (new poll data)
A Quinnipiac poll published yesterday tells us that Coloradoans oppose recalling two Democratic state senators, while also opposing the gun laws which sparked the recalls. This is the first polling ...
|Cutting Our Throats While Feeling Our Pain
"What’s the matter with Liberal Land? Why do they continue to support politicians who frequently work against their economic self-interest? Are social issues being used on liberals the same way ...
|Edith sasses Archie over Big Gulps. (w/ poll)
Scarborough threw everything at Mika short of telling her to "Stifle it" on yet another unwatchable edition of "Morning Joe".
|Good Cop/Bad Cop. That's wtf is goin' on.
If you look at what's been happening at the federal level of our government at least as far back as W's two terms, you've been wtf'ing yourself silly for over twelve years. You keep asking yourself, "
|DON'T FIRE McChrystal, relieve him.
This is the plan. McChrystal slaps Obama across the face in a way that *every* flag officer knows is inexcusable, unprofessional, illegal (by the UCMJ), and is guaranteed to instantly trigger the ...
|Bipartisanship, Centrism, and Corruption
Al Franken wins, and it's put Corrupt Democrats in a bind. They've just lost their "60 Vote" excuse for inaction. So it's time for Old Reliable to go on steroids; using "bipartisanship" and "...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by 3rdOption
- Illinois state authorities say they are "investigating." What they are investigating is tied to a video, seemingly recorded at an Alton, Illinois police station,106 comments 220 Recs
- Moments before Joseph Kent vanished on live television Joseph Kent is a well-known activist who has been a leader in organizing nonviolent protests–first in Ferguson, Missouri and now in Baltimore,98 comments 236 Recs
- 2014 Election results called into question by findings of electronic voting machine security expertsAs Jeremy Epstein notes on his Freedom to Tinker blog , in great detail: "If your States election was held in 2014 using the AVS WinVote touchscreen Direct Recording Electronic (DRE) voting machine,293 comments 312 Recs
- 366 comments 400 Recs
- The video title says that Baltimore City Councilman Carl Stokes "Explodes" when CNN's Erins Burnett asked him "Isn't 'Thugs' the right word to describe these [looters and rioters in Baltimore]?" ...427 comments 572 Recs
- I ran out of space on the sign to list all the seemingly innocuous activities unarmed black men, women and children have been guilty of committing in front of American police. Regardless, they ...27 comments 58 Recs
- So, we have 'white riots' ( because we lost the game ), and 'black riots' ( because we're losing our lives ). Guess which riots national and mainstream media choose to demonize? ...93 comments 284 Recs
- Ever since George Bush's prohibition against NASA from undertaking any scientific research that might potentially bolster the case for Anthropogenic Global Warming ended when Republicans left office ...81 comments 169 Recs
- What hope does humanity have beyond our world? The space faring age, has been upon us for some time. We have been to the moon and beyond, but the causation of such endeavors where not based ...59 comments 32 Recs
- It’s that time again, when people delve into a presidential candidate’s eating habits, transportation habits and ...14 comments 22 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.