People 42 is following.
|Bill in Portland Maine||2696||30947||05/01/2015|
|Dr Erich Bloodaxe RN||38||16343||03/12/2014|
|One Pissed Off Liberal||482||39544||05/03/2015|
Choose where to stream this user:
You can add a private note about this user here:
Are you sure you want to unfollow this user?
Follow the selected authors?
Recommended by 42
- Now that the USGS has preliminary come up with a way to quantify the short term hazard of potentially induced earthquakes it’s important to know what these maps are and mean.26 comments 60 Recs
- A couple of years ago, I spent many hours with Bernie Sanders interviewing him for Playboy magazine (the interview was published in October 2013). I've just received permission to post unpublished ...171 comments 199 Recs
- For most of his life, Jimmy Carter has been an advocate for human rights. In 1982, one year after leaving the Oval Office, the former US President and his wife Rosalynn Carter, founded ...581 comments 762 Recs
- For the last year, I and several others have covered the rise in seismicity in Oklahoma and Kansas . The earthquakes in these two states, coupled with earthquakes in Texas, Colorado, and Ohio, ...107 comments 190 Recs
- Former John Birch Society insider Claire Conner, thinks that the Tea Party Patriots = John Birchers, revised for circa 2015. In a sense, she had the same " ring-side seat " that the Koch Brothers ...168 comments 197 Recs
- Meteor Blades' quilt -- we would like to make something similar for CSM in a wild and bright color palette Everybody knows of Common Sense Mainer as Bill in Portland Maine's beloved life partner. ...274 comments 169 Recs
- I'm a Family Doctor whose private practice was recently purchased by our local hospital system. It's not uncommon. We were purchased 3 years ago along with many other practices because the hospital ...97 comments 259 Recs
- From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… Monday Morning Magnanimity Coming off of a pleasant Easter weekend, I really didn’t feel like starting the week out by lobbing verbal bombshells at the right. ...109 comments 49 Recs
- 292 comments 59 Recs
- The Kochs want to "help" fix the criminal justice system. For the little guy, of course. Let me tell you a story. The story of how the Kochs became so committed to reform. Once upon a time in ...56 comments 91 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.