Below you'll find recent contributions related to 4kedtongue's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Released Hillary Clinton emails further debunk Benghazi conspiracy theories
As the Republicans and their propagandists at Fox "News" would have it, the release of Hillary Clinton's State Department emails is bound to reveal that she conspired to cover-up the truth about ...
|The Thundering Failure of the Democrats
||One Pissed Off Liberal||05/28/2015||579|
|U.S.-trained commander of elite Tajik force joins the Islamic State
When has U.S. military involvement in the Middle ...
|When Hippies Roamed the Earth
Tears well as a tsunami of emotion rises in me threatening to break through my skin and fill the world. All it takes is a song, a word, a memory - and I rumble like an earthquake down where the deep ...
|One Pissed Off Liberal||05/24/2015||338|
|Knowing what we've known all along...
Would you lie the country into war? Order people tortured to death? Start wars while cutting taxes to the shamefully rich? Continue to trash the planet and fuck over its people? Push policies based ...
|One Pissed Off Liberal||05/19/2015||112|
|The United States continues to arm the Islamic State
Recommended by 4kedtongue
- Elizabeth Warren and Barack Obama in happier times. The report released Monday by Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren adds fuel to ...179 comments 129 Recs
- Scott Beauchamp at The Baffler writes— The Empire Strikes Back : Seymour Hersh is a pioneer of investigative journalism, the modern iteration of which he fashioned almost ...197 comments 66 Recs
- Hellraisers Journal: Mother Jones warns: a nation that crushes her producers goes over the breakers.I don't want any mercy from any court, I don't do anything but what is my duty to do as a citizen of this nation, and I don't ask you for mercy. I am asking for justice, and not mercy, and I ...14 comments 32 Recs
- Most people have heard or read the acronym "DWB," which stands for " Driving While Black ," or in many cases "Brown," derived from DWI—Driving While Intoxicated. In ...218 comments 186 Recs
- Wisconsin, you have a chance for a really big do-over, because Russ Feingold is back . Feingold made his ...98 comments 116 Recs
- Peter Schweizer'...38 comments 49 Recs
- Let's be clear: The Senate is not where the action ultimately is going to be when it comes to defeating "Fast Track" and the TPP. It will be in the House. Eventually, in my estimation, "fast track" ...366 comments 259 Recs
- It's easy enough to have very carefully choreographed appearances, say in front of a controlled crowd at Nike, where you can attack opponents without having to actually engage in a debate. But, the ...559 comments 286 Recs
- A New York Times story ...78 comments 47 Recs
- This is HUGE ! (CNN)A federal appeals court ruled Thursday that the National Security Agency's controversial collection of Americans' phone records, the subject of documents leaked by Edward ...119 comments 163 Recs