The definition of SLUT seems now to be ANY WOMAN USING BIRTH CONTROL or ANY ONE CONCERNED AND FIGHTING FOR WOMEN'S REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH (according to the GOP) FINE! We are sluts and PROUD OF IT As with "Slut Walks" we will own the word and take the power of the word away.
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by 4mygirls
- The corporate media would like you to think Bernie Sanders can't win the Democratic primary against Hillary Clinton. And they're doing their damnedest to make their own preference into a self-...286 comments 278 Recs
- Hillary Clinton, at a small-business roundtable in Iowa, loses nothing by bypassing the traditional ...263 comments 127 Recs
- Good news from Texas for a change. For those not aware of this story it actually started in December 2013 when Kari Rene Hunt's estranged husband asked her to meet him in a hotel with their ...10 comments 24 Recs
- (photo credit: G. Pisano) On Hardball tonight, Chris Matthews interviewed ex-CIA Deputy Director (and Acting Director) under George W. Bush, Michael Morrell. Here is a ...283 comments 442 Recs
- GOP Rep. Geanie Morrison sponsored anti-abortion measure that puts teens at risk. Most teenagers who are under 18 in Texas and seek an abortion must first obtain parental permission. But about 300 ...14 comments 16 Recs
- (illustration by DonkeyHotey) From The New York Times : Mr. Bush, the former governor of Florida, had just concluded a town-hall-style meeting when Ms. (Ivy) Ziedrich demanded to be heard. “202 comments 565 Recs
- So, having a better working alternative means we have to get our act together? Comcast sued Chattanooga Electric Power Board (EPB)98 comments 316 Recs
- In the wake of reports revealing that some health ...15 comments 55 Recs
- An Open Letter to Progressives: TPP Is Not Yet 'The Most Progressive Trade Agreement in History' By Rep. Sander Levin, Ranking Member - House Ways and Means Committee May 11, 2015 Eight years ago, ...39 comments 47 Recs
- Apparently Texas does not agree. The uninsured rate in ...211 comments 210 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.