Below you'll find recent contributions related to A Bleeding God's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|Ruby's Dream House
I first wrote about Ruby Corado on June 8, 2013...well, after a shorter mention of her in August of 2012 ...
|Tough Times in the Hate Business
I guess when you run a hate organization, you have to keep the perceived horrors involving what you hate in the news in order to keep those donations rolling in. I mean, the hate don't pay for ...
|Boulder mom steps up for her kids
Kai Mackenzie has two children. Both were assigned male at birth...but that didn't take. As a parent, Kai McKenzie admits it took years to understand what it meant to raise a transgender child. Kai�
|A small but important detail
Last week the Senate Judiciary Committee in Illinois unanimously passed HB 3552, which is an amendment to the Disposition of Remains Act which would allow transgender people to provide written ...
|Barnes and Noble sued for wrongful termination
Victoria Ramirez put herself through college working for Barnes & Noble. She worked herself up the ladder from bookseller to merchandise manager at a store in Irvine, CA. But when she began ...
|Transgender students and eating disorders
For the first time ever the American Health Association-National College Health Assessment survey allowed students to identify as transgender. Out of this effort emerged Gender Identity, Sexual ...
|Transgender Health Care
The American College of Physicians (ACP) is the second largest group pf medical doctors in the nation, behind the AMA. This past week the ACP has issued its positions on how best to support and ...
|PBS: The science of being our authentic selves
It is not unusual during the course of the day to discover someone who is totally invested in the idea that gender is totally determined by chromosomes and therefore accepting trans people for who ...
|Transgender women sue to donate plasma
Jasmine Kaiser has filed suit in King County, WA, Superior Court against CSL Plasma, Inc., a for profit company that pays donors for plasma as much as $200 a month because the company refused to let ...
|Miley Cyrus? Really?
Perhaps I should start off with a personal note. When I was living in Arkansas after my transition, I used to run a LGBT group out of my home: Conway Prism. Although the group was mainly ...
|SAVE Champion of Equality Awards
Last Friday, SAVE , a South Florida LGBT Equality group, presented its 2015 Campions of Equality recipients. This years recipients were Rodrigo, Heng-Lehtinen, donor services director for GLAAD, ...
Recommended by A Bleeding God
- House ...232 comments 178 Recs
- I don't read much science fiction anymore, but it was the stuff of my teens. Perhaps it was geared to 13-year-old boys, but it still allowed me journeys to the Ringworld or to Rendezvous with Rama, ...638 comments 258 Recs
- "These [Southern whites] are not bad people. All they are concerned about is to see that their sweet little girls are not required to sit in school alongside some big overgrown Negroes." The ...7 comments 20 Recs
- I received an email in my inbox last night. It was from my daughter's high school principal. It read: It is with a heavy heart I send this email. Early Sunday morning, March 29th, we were notified ...42 comments 87 Recs
- Although nursing mothers have the right, thanks to Obamacare, to take breaks at work to pump milk in a room that's clean and private and not a bathroom, many employers don't follow that law. As a ...39 comments 52 Recs
- Let me introduce you to the Atlantic Beach Bikefest, more commonly called "Black Bike Week." It happens during Memorial Day weekend, when tens of thousands of black bikers descend upon an area ...274 comments 348 Recs
- There was a sentence in a diary today: In the 50 years I've been on Earth, I've never once met a single man or boy who raped a woman. The diary, the diarist, really aren't important since this is ...462 comments 476 Recs
- David Cobb, the spokesperson for Move to Amend and previous Green Party candidate for president, came to Houston recently to barnstorm. He addressed a crowd of just over 100 people about the need ...146 comments 110 Recs
- Sandra Red-Sky, my Gangrel character in the Winnipeg vampire LARP, that occult-following, Satan-worshiping lifestyle. :-/ I came across a Kossak's diary the other day--it's a month old now, but ...41 comments 18 Recs
- We have met the barbarian and he is us : The United Nations human rights office on Friday condemned the bungled and chaotic execution of an ...43 comments 74 Recs
A Bleeding God's Tags
- No current results.
A Bleeding God's Blogroll
- No current results.