Posting History for A Citizen
|Where shall we have lunch?
We've seen so many restaurant owners thinking that they are Atlas, that they can shrug and Go Galt, and that we just can't do anything about it. We've seen businesses cutting hours to avoid giving ...
|Minnesot's same sex marriage amendment.
http://electionresults.sos.state.mn.us/ENR/Results/AmendmentResultsStatewide/1 According to the office of the Minnesota Secretary of State's office, the amendment to the Minnesota state ...
|Don't forget the downballot races!
Before you step into the voting booth, make sure you have researched the downballot races. Not just races for the House and Senate, even the races way on the bottom of the ballot are important.
|Guess which leftist said this?
Guess which radical leftist said that people ought to contribute according to their ability to pay? "The subjects of every state ought to contribute towards the support of the government, as ...
|Pat Sajak: Public employees shouldn't be allowed to vote
Pat Sajak, host of the game show "Wheel of Fortune", wrote a piece for the right-...
|Rosh Hashanah, Tea Party Style
I was visiting my parents in northwestern Minnesota, and was flipping through some of the local papers, when I saw this advertisement.
|DailyKos TV - On your TV?
DailyKos TV is a great website. But you have to watch it on your computer. What if you could watch it on your TV set instead?
|The next great human speciation event?
There have been events in our evolutionary history where our ancestors took different paths that lead to us. Is it possible that we are at another of these branching points? Isolation of pockets of ...
|Mike Pence (R-IN) Doesn't care what the results of our meddling in Iran might be
Mike Pence, the Republican Representative for Indiana's 6th District was on Hardball last night, and let something interesting slip. He was repeating Republican talking points claiming that ...
|How was your Syttende Mai celebration?
Today was the 17th of May, or in Norwegian, Syttende Mai . On May 17th, 1814, the Norwegian Constitution was signed. It's celebrated both by citizens of Norway and by Norwegian-Americans. ...
|Credit card companies suck.
That's my assessment. They suck. They really just suck. Well, maybe you want some more detailed analysis. There's the credit card commercials where commerce is moving along like a well-oiled machine,
|List of companies refusing to buy ads on Air America||A Citizen||11/11/2006||317||216||33||45|
|The Future of the Electric Car||A Citizen||07/27/2006||54||10||-||5|
|Uncle Sam and the Porcelain Goddess||A Citizen||04/06/2006||3||3||-||2|
|A Holiday Poem for Bill O'Reilly||A Citizen||12/21/2005||4||2||1||2|
|Vagrants as terrorist threat?||A Citizen||08/22/2005||5||3||1||1|
|Pat Robertson calls for assassination||A Citizen||08/22/2005||8||3||-||-|
|Tom Delay says Houston is as Dangerous as Iraq||A Citizen||06/22/2005||10||2||-||2|
|The GOP plays to win... and to lose||A Citizen||06/19/2005||3||2||-||1|
|Voting Rights Ammendment||A Citizen||06/01/2005||7||3||-||2|
|Limbaugh's Religious Hate Talk Blasphemes Religion, Interfaith Alliance President Says||A Citizen||04/29/2005||17||14||-||-|
|Blogging is just a start||A Citizen||04/19/2005||3||-||-||1|
|The Elephant and the Lion||A Citizen||03/25/2005||3||4||-||1|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by A Citizen
- Happy Spring! I received five pounds of dirty ramps last week and I couldn't be happier! Ramps are an ultimate springtime treat. I have found that ramps keep better if they are not cleaned until ...30 comments 27 Recs
- Recently Rand Paul ran into a bit of trouble over the lack of alignment of his libertarian views with his views on marriage equality. Apparently Mr. Paul belongs to the “separate but equal” ...83 comments 76 Recs
- I don't read much science fiction anymore, but it was the stuff of my teens. Perhaps it was geared to 13-year-old boys, but it still allowed me journeys to the Ringworld or to Rendezvous with Rama, ...638 comments 258 Recs
- Two days ago, Michele Bachmann—once ...300 comments 423 Recs
- If you were worried about Memories Pizza, the pizza parlor that won't cater gay weddings ... don't be. It seems that they are receiving some fairly large donations from the religious right for ...163 comments 78 Recs
- We in Minnesota have a Democratic Governor. Our Mark Dayton is a rich Democrat -- the heir of the family who started the Dayton's Department Stores and B. Dalton Bookstores and Target -- and he was ...117 comments 249 Recs
- I regard them having a supreme sense of entitlement, that only their choices matter. The risk they run is only low when pretty much everyone else is vaccinated. To avoid a negligible risk from a ...284 comments 227 Recs
- Faithful Word Baptist Church Pastor Steven Anderson of Tempe, Arizona is no stranger to spewing awful things in the name of the Lord. In 2009, Anderson made a media splash when he delivered a ...155 comments 158 Recs
- We all give crap to people like Chris Matthews and Chuck Todd for journalistic failures on MSNBC, but tonight, some stunning clarity that Democrats of all stripes would be wise to heed.254 comments 492 Recs
- It's not that surprising that Ted Nugent seems to think he knows a lot about "the negro," if one judges by this piece in Salon. It's also not ...101 comments 116 Recs
A Citizen's Tags
- No current results.
A Citizen's Blogroll
- No current results.