Posting History for A FIB in Cheddarland
|Obama owes Biden a (root) beer. Or 20.
I've been looking at the forecast graphs at Fivethirtyeight the last couple of days. There's a point where Obama's probability of winning and of taking the electoral college makes a sharp turn from ...
|A FIB in Cheddarland||11/01/2012||124||353||3||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by A FIB in Cheddarland
- Flashback to February 2011 when Governor Walker "dropped the bomb" of his so-called "budget repair bill." It was absolutely essential, Wisconsin was told, to kneecap the public employee unions (and ...11 comments 21 Recs
- The deficit in Wisconsin that resulted from Thursday's summary of budget requests and revenue projections from the Wisconsin Department of Administration were bad enough. To review, $197 million ...47 comments 58 Recs
- From www.wisconsinbudgetproject.org . State officials confirmed today what we have feared for many months – that Wisconsin’s spending needs in the next biennium far exceed the projected revenue,11 comments 10 Recs
- Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ! ( That should be heard as something sounding like a bittersweet, rueful, cackling laugh. ) Teapartiers and G O P supporters of 'soft rock star' Scott Walker, YOU HAVE ...34 comments 52 Recs
- I haven't offered an update on the Solidarity Sing Along in a while, but it is still going strong. The sing along is a noon-hour singing protest that has occurred at the Wisconsin State Capitol ...52 comments 233 Recs
- Boy, the Republicans must really be feeling the heat from the exploding Wisconsin budget deficit. Take a look at the crap that GOP Joint Finance Chairs John Nygren and Alberta Darling are trying to ...14 comments 16 Recs
- THIS is how things are in Wisconsin. A Facebook group calling themselves the " Wisconsin Poll Watcher Militia " (update: page has since disappeared and now it's back!) is threatening armed ...298 comments 461 Recs
- Nothing to smile about this week.118 comments 215 Recs
- $281 Million Revenue Shortfall in 2013-14 Will Mean a Big Jump in the Structural Deficit Wisconsin lawmakers got bad budget news today, when the Legislative Fiscal Bureau (LFB) released state tax ...10 comments 18 Recs
- Well, those Wisconsin revenue numbers we’d been waiting on finally dropped today. And as predicted, we’re now looking at a real and growing budget deficit in Wisconsin. Wisconsin tax ...69 comments 236 Recs