Posting History for ARingMD2B
|Surprise! Offshore oil leaking 25x faster (25,000b/day).
Who ever could have seen this coming (well, besides the DFHs, real Dems, and other communist types)...? From the WSJ:
|Lt.G Bauer (R-SC): free/red. lunch is feeding "stray animals"
I just saw this on TPM: "Stray animals" . Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer has compared giving people ...
|Limbaugh makes disgusting, sexist comment about Rahm
Imagine if a Democrat had said this about a Republican chief of staff (CNN link) : "Don't let ...
|90% of Americans will pay less income tax under Obama than McCain
Today, CNN posted an article online summarizing the Tax Policy center's report comparing John McCain and Barack Obama's proposed tax plans. It is ...
|Gallup: Obama opens largest lead over McCain yet (+6)
Now, both Rasmussen and Gallup are showing post-primary bounces for Barack Obama. In the latest Gallup daily tracking poll , Obama now leads ...
|Ras PA Poll: Obama only down by 3, +6 points in 3 days
This is a quick hit-and-run diary, ...
|Gallup: No effect (yet) of "Bitter" on Race, O50 C41
Despite 2 days of blathering on every news network, there does not yet appear to be a downward shift for Obama in the national tracking polls. Today, Gallup showed Obama +2 from yesterday, while ...
|Obama sustains largest lead in both trackers: G +8, R+11
First, today's National Trackers: Rasmussen Obama 51 ...
|The Stalemate is Over: Obama +5 in Gallup, +6 in Rasmussen
A new dynamic in the national polling for the Democratic nomination has emerged. For weeks, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama have been roughly tied in the aggregate of both the Rasmussan and Gallup ...
|Gallup: Obama breaks 50% for the 1st time in poll [Updated w/graphs]
There is now serious and sustained national momentum for Barack Obama. In the Gallup daily tracking poll , ...
|The Speech Worked: Obama +5 in 2 days (Gallup)
On March 18, Barack Obama delivered his speech on race and politics in the United States. CNN breathlessly reported that major damage had been done to Sen. Obama's candidacy, as the daily Gallup ...
|New CNN Texas Poll: Obama 50 Clinton 46
The newest CNN poll from Texas shows a net shift of +6 for Obama over the last poll. Obama 50 (48) Clinton 46 (50) ...
|RAS: Clinton 44 Obama 42 for two days in a row!
While I'm still waiting to see if Gallup's daily tracker can confirm, it looks like another good day for Barack Obama according to Rasmussen's daily tracker. For two days straight Obama has ...
|Romney admits GOP should NOT manage healthcare
For once, I agree with Mitt: " I don't want the people who ran the Katrina cleanup to manage our ...
|Biodiesel achieves economic viability?||ARingMD2B||05/30/2005||46||13||-||-|
|Get over it, we won||ARingMD2B||05/23/2005||258||113||-||35|
|Fox News, Campus Republicans Politicize Pope's Death||ARingMD2B||04/05/2005||14||12||-||-|
|Dean does NOT support IRV||ARingMD2B||03/18/2005||16||8||-||1|
|Howard Dean backs Hillary on Abortion||ARingMD2B||02/13/2005||61||4||-||-|
|Hillary Clinton Is Right (and I don't mean conservative)||ARingMD2B||01/25/2005||96||5||-||8|
|Well, so much for the media war...||ARingMD2B||01/05/2005||7||1||-||-|
|Universal Healthcare: A shot in the arm or in the head?||ARingMD2B||11/26/2004||16||3||-||-|
|Harvard Admits They Suck||ARingMD2B||11/24/2004||13||-||-||1|
|F***: I'm quoted on the DRUDGE REPORT||ARingMD2B||11/17/2004||11||1||-||-|
|What I heard Dean say about his DNC chairman bid||ARingMD2B||11/16/2004||32||10||-||-|
|Why do Democrats better understand America?||ARingMD2B||11/16/2004||2||-||-||-|
|My Maiden Speech on the floor of the YPU||ARingMD2B||11/04/2004||5||-||-||-|
|Yale College Bushies Dispair||ARingMD2B||11/02/2004||1||-||-||-|
|NYT editorial page smackdown: show to everyone you know!||ARingMD2B||10/07/2004||7||5||-||-|
|Two Talking Points: On the AIDS Question/Bipartisanship||ARingMD2B||10/05/2004||2||-||-||-|
|Help this voter!||ARingMD2B||10/04/2004||4||-||-||-|
|Refuting Bill Safire's Op-Ed||ARingMD2B||10/04/2004||7||5||-||-|
|Resolved: The Electoral College Should Be Abolished||ARingMD2B||09/14/2004||21||-||-||-|
|Get the focus back to Bin Ladin||ARingMD2B||09/09/2004||3||1||-||-|
|Dick Cheney is right||ARingMD2B||09/08/2004||2||3||-||-|
|The trends favor us; how we can rout the GOP from congress||ARingMD2B||08/15/2004||8||4||-||-|
|Can Kerry sue the smearboat veterans for slander/libel?||ARingMD2B||08/06/2004||26||-||-||-|
|Underhanded Tactics: How to screw over the GOP||ARingMD2B||07/25/2004||18||-||-||-|
|Anybody else reading the 9/11 commission's report?||ARingMD2B||07/23/2004||8||-||-||-|
|Mathematically Debunking Nader||ARingMD2B||07/20/2004||45||-||-||-|
|Trolls and how I lost my TU status (with edit)||ARingMD2B||07/18/2004||50||-||-||-|
|US Rhodes Scholars Condemn Bush's Foreign Policy||ARingMD2B||07/17/2004||2||-||-||-|
|Is this ALL they've got? New Bush web ad (w/poll)||ARingMD2B||07/11/2004||13||-||-||-|
|Trash this movie||ARingMD2B||07/05/2004||14||-||-||-|
|Blasting Through Belize: On the Campaign Trail in Central America||ARingMD2B||06/26/2004||8||-||-||-|
|For all you environmentalists (w/poll)||ARingMD2B||06/08/2004||16||-||-||-|
|Check out me handing Scott Stantis his @$$ on a plate||ARingMD2B||06/02/2004||42||-||-||-|
|Redistricting and Gay Marriage...||ARingMD2B||05/26/2004||31||-||-||-|
|Does anyone have GMail?||ARingMD2B||05/22/2004||19||-||-||-|
|Bush Claims Iraqis Ready to Take Power||ARingMD2B||05/20/2004||6||-||-||-|
|The great weakness of this blog||ARingMD2B||05/19/2004||44||-||-||-|
|How to fight terrorism without antagonizing the Arab world||ARingMD2B||05/08/2004||5||-||-||-|
|Musings of a 17 Year Old||ARingMD2B||05/06/2004||31||-||-||-|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by ARingMD2B
- The Governor of Alabama Robert Bently, a REPUBLICAN just stated the obvious thing on everyone's mind. Alabama’s GOP Governor Calls On Romney To Release More Tax Returns: ‘Release Everything ...37 comments 61 Recs
- Apologies for the short nature of this diary, but new reports are that coming out that 9,000,000 gallons may be in the gulf waters - the entire Valdez disaster was around 11,000,000, with much, much ...17 comments 10 Recs
- Once in a while, one of the ruling elite is so overcome by hubris or stupidity that he lets slip out one of the truisms that the rich tell themselves to justify their never-ending rape and pillaging ...664 comments 526 Recs
- UPDATE 746PM: Congressman Pete King Via FOX: This was a new device capable of "Ctastrophic Results", and is undetectable. ABC News is reporting that a Nigerian man tried ...426 comments 119 Recs
- Dear Senator Graham: Let me apologize for the unwarranted chiding you're currently taking in response to your statement... I have 12 percent unemployment in South Carolina. My state is ...299 comments 361 Recs
- I've written about this before here . My sigline speaks to this: "If you're in a coalition and you're ...1108 comments 307 Recs
- Disturbing news for the future of the US, the government, and its people. Our ability to fund new debt is rapidly approaching its limit. Massively cutting deficit spending and a return to pay-go may ...109 comments 21 Recs
- Have you ever wondered what direct marketing companies, unfunded social security systems, Eastern European pyramid schemes, economic bubbles and empires have in common? The answer is Ponzi dynamics -25 comments 27 Recs
- Earlier today, it was stated on the front page that since many of the most pro-Democratic precincts were not having their absentee/early votes counted today, the goal was NOT to have Begich take the ...267 comments 355 Recs
- Adding to this weekend's hilarious presidential candidate endorsements , The Improper....50 comments 26 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.