Posting History for AdrianInFlorida
|uber-Freeper Kristinn was on my front porch
Wow, talk about a small world. My parents sent a gift for my daughter's 9th birthday, and the gift was delivered by a local business. I answer the door to see a relatively short man, with stringy ...
|Freepers say they want a revolution
I say they're inciting treason, sedition and posting vile threats against The President and Congress. Jim Robinson, head keyboard commando over there, posted another screed. This one is regarding ...
|Major Cook - Majorly Rejected
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/292/story/779031.html A federal judge this morning dismissed the suit filed here by a U.S. Army reservist who says he shouldn't have to go to Afghanistan ...
|Tell me again how "That Site" isn't a racist cesspool
While trolling the underbelly of the internet, also known as Free Republic, (I don't know why, it must be like driving past an accident and not being able to look away) I was once again reminded how ...
|Palin to run as AIP candidate in 2012?
Well, I guess she copuld always run for President under the Alaska Independence Party banner, since Mikey doesn't want her on the GOP ticket, apparently. Palin had cited attacks on ...
|Slandering (?!?!) Cheney
Wow, this boggles the mind. Now that he's left the bunker, gone on his never ending farewell tour(Or maybe not farewell, but "I'm still here" tour), Dick has been doing everything ahort of calling ...
|Now Judge Sotomayor is too Catholic???
Just when you thought you'd heard it all...She's a bigot, a racist, not smart enough, too boring, no landmark rulings, the new talking point for the party of "No" is.....Judge Sotomayor will cause a ...
|Freepers hoping for another shooting?
Well, this post over there (Which I've PDF'd for posterity in case Jim Robinson decides to pull it later) links to a site posting names, addresses and photos of the other Abortion doctors they want ...
|The Morning After
It's an incredible feeling to wake up to a democratic President-Elect, larger House and Senate majorities and a general feeling that, truly, "Yes we can, and we did".
|Freepers hit new low
Wandering into that cesspool known as Free Republic, I happened across this little gem, a story about a 93 year old woman that absentee voted for Obam, literally an hour before she died. The Freeper ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by AdrianInFlorida
- In American history, no single individual has ever spread so much false information to so many people about a piece of proposed legislation as Rush Limbaugh has done about health care reform. I'm ...17 comments 13 Recs
- There are three very distinct groups that constitute public option opposition at Congressional town hall meetings across the country, and it's vitally important to recognize the difference between ...24 comments 22 Recs
- My response to whats below the fold Listen you morons the reason Obama is trying to pass healthcare is because by your own admission 50 million people need to be added to the healthcare system ...8 comments 3 Recs
- "I Want My Country Back!" you scream. Too bad. There are at least 10,000,000 reasons why you can't have it back.15 comments 22 Recs
- He is a total niche candidate designed to appeal to the furthest of the right wing and this diary is all about how outrageous Rick Santorum is. I remember I so wanted him booted out of the Senate ...15 comments 3 Recs
- The Washington Independent is now linking to Politjab and reporting that an anonymous blogger has posted four photos of the fraudulent Kenyan birth certificate mocking the Birthers for getting ...9 comments 6 Recs
- Bill Clinton went to North Korea and was able to obtain the release of two reporters...Apparently, John Bolton (JOHN BOLTON!) was not happy, feeling that this weakened the US (see yesterday's WaPo). ...23 comments 13 Recs
- Over the weekend birther/conspiracist/ lawyer/dentist/ real estate agent/ wingnut Orly Taitz rolled out a document that she claimed was a birth certificate showing Barack Obama was born in Mombassa, ...18 comments 9 Recs
- UPDATE ... Enormous diplomatic triumph..Sheppard Smith Fox News BUBBA BURSTS BOLTON'S BUBBLE http://www.abcnews.go.com/Politics/International/story?id=8245688&page=...793 comments 565 Recs
- NOTE: Obamagrandma and others have already posted on this. But I thought I'd add my voice to the ...10 comments 15 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.