Posting History for AndrewR9
|Six Free or Low-cost Ways to Defeat Right-wing Propaganda and Turn Your State Blue!
[EDIT 12/2/2014 - We got slaughtered in the midterms. But I didn't see or hear about anyone trying these 6 ideas. So to prevent future slaughters, let's start trying these now!] The November 4th mid-
|The Influence of Right-wing Pressure Groups on Media Coverage
Ever heard of the Media Research Center? They are one of several right-wing groups with the focus of "exposing and stopping liberal media bias", i.e. - pressuring mainstream media to move even ...
|How to Debunk the "Liberal Media" Myth
Next time you hear a right-winger accuse the mainstream media of "liberal bias", please feel free to forward, cut and paste (keep in mind the links are abbreviated & will need to be re-typed), or ...
|Milwaukee Talk's Most Dangerous Propagandist
Talkers magazine just released the 2013 edition of the "Heavy Hundred", the top 100 most important talk-radio hosts in the country. (tabulated using a variety of data, including estimated audience ...
|Another Doozy from Doocy the Douche-y
This morning on FOX and Friends, they had another one of their fear-mongering "anti-God secularists are coming to get you" segments. The big horror this time, apparently, is that the Daughters of ...
|The Mark Belling Files (Part 3) - The WISN emails
[ A follow up to http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/12/05/1167468/-The-Mark-Belling-Files-A-Portrait-in-Propaganda-Part-One and http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/12/06/1167759/-The-Mark-Belling-...
|The Mark Belling Files - A Portrait in Propaganda (Part Two)
This is the follow-up to http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/12/05/1167468/-The-Mark-Belling-Files-A-Portrait-in-Propaganda-Part-One If reading this disgusts you as much as listening to it disgusted ...
|The Mark Belling Files - A Portrait in Propaganda (Part One)
This past May, as part of my work with the Media Action Center (http://www.mediaactioncenter.net/), I had the opportunity to monitor and record two weeks of the Mark Belling show. Mark Belling is ...
|BREAKING: Country Music Superstar Toby Keith Admits To Being Deep-Cover Russian Spy
Nov 29, 4:28 PM EST NASHVILLE (AP) -- In a stunning development that has rattled both Music City and Langley, Virginia, Nashville hitmaker Toby Keith revealed today that he is actually a Russian ...
|How to Win the Wisconsin Recalls
In the latest letter from DFA all their subscribers received, Kaili Lambe first tells us, "A new poll out this week shows right-wing Gov. Scott Walker just a few points ahead. But more importantly --
|What's Really Going On Here?
I wrote this piece because I've been frustrated by the scarcity of material written by progressives with the purpose of persuading conservatives and undecideds. So much of our writing is directed ...
|Why we lost and what we MUST do to win
Last year, a month before the predictably disastrous 2010 midterms, I posted my first diary urging us to focus more on outreach strategies and less on preaching to the choir/calling only the base, ...
|If We Lose, We Will Have Only Ourselves To Blame – 7 ideas for outreach
(UPDATE - July 27,2014: This was originally written for the 2010 midterm campaigns but is equally relevant for 2014. If you're reading it this year, your suggestions and feedback are appreciated. I ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by AndrewR9
- “ Not 2 B Used 4 Buying Elections ,” that’s the slogan stamped in red ink on every single dollar in my wallet. I started StampStampede.org ...14 comments 13 Recs
- "I can't believe I screwed things up this badly." How bad are things in Sam ...46 comments 55 Recs
- It doesn't matter whether you are a Democrat, a Republican, a Libertarian, a Green, or a member of any other party. Many have died in order to provide every Texan, every American, the right to vote.147 comments 119 Recs
- I always admire people who have issued themselves the WTF license to say whatever they truly feel and believe without worries whether it is politic or polite. Today's "Damn the Torpedoes" Award for ...748 comments 394 Recs
- Problem : Your right-wing brother-in-law is plugged into the FOX-Limbaugh lie machine, and keeps sending you emails about "Obama spending" and "Obama deficits" and how the "stimulus" just made ...175 comments 451 Recs
- "The Queen of Versailles" was a film documentary based on the sleazy time-share mogul, David Siegel, and his wife, Jackie. David had major financial troubles following Bush's 2008 economic crises. ...285 comments 898 Recs
- There's a reason I find Jon Stewart to be the most trusted news man in America, and it's for reports such as the one he did on Thursday. You can click to another Kossack's excellent rundown of The ...8 comments 14 Recs
- Before I get in trouble, I'd like to say a quick well-deserved congratulations to Calvin F Exoo for an excellent piece calling out WalMart for their deceptive new ad campaign . It was so good in ...330 comments 424 Recs
- This week in defending the "Kristallnatch" remarks of investment banker Tom Perkins, billionaire Sam Zell argued that the 1% are simply more deserving because "They Just Work Harder." http://www....229 comments 450 Recs
- When economists talk about how a market "regulates itself," what they mean is that markets reach an equilibrium between supply and demand. This says nothing about whether or not this equilibrium ...183 comments 612 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.