Below you'll find recent contributions related to Anne Elk's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by Anne Elk
- A new systems for generate excessive moneys is now available in your area. If you have ever dreams to making a massive profits for as little as half of current work times then this new systems is ...186 comments 94 Recs
- Why aren't these quotes standard rhetoric of the base? Truman foretells the future in 1952: Address at the National Convention Banquet of the Americans for Democratic Action May 17, 1952 In ...104 comments 219 Recs
- As seen on America The Not So Beautiful Someone needs to tell me why cops have tasers. Are they for when a kid kicks them in the shin? Or maybe when a woman starts to argue about being pulled over ...380 comments 353 Recs
- President Barack Obama is given a tour of the Trinity Structural Towers Manufacturing Plant by Senior Vice President Mark ...160 comments 189 Recs
- We might see 90% of registered voters vote this year. Take a good look at that chart. In 1996, 82.3% of people registered to vote voted. In 2000, 85.5% of people registered to vote voted. In 2004,102 comments 115 Recs
- Yes, this is yet another debate analysis diary -- but one that is exactly opposite to the media conventional wisdom. My take is that Obama did well in this debate for exactly the reason the media ...82 comments 97 Recs
- For most of my political life, I have watched Democrats play defense on everything from family values to foreign policy. Republicans hit hard--sometimes above the belt, but more often, resorting to ...159 comments 411 Recs
- Just stop, please. Oh for the love of Voldemort. Reuters : Internal Komen documents reviewed by Reuters reveal the complicated relationship between the Komen Foundation and the Catholic church, ...133 comments 123 Recs
- We need a poster child for the deficit hypocrisy embedded deep into every battle field on deficit reduction and priorities. My nomination would be for the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter .41 comments 29 Recs
- Too often commentary on the European debt crisis has been like handicapping a horse race ("this country is leading the race to default, but this other nation is catching"). While interesting, ...257 comments 190 Recs
Anne Elk's Tags
- No current results.
Anne Elk's Blogroll
- No current results.