My banning from posting is based on a false charge. I can't acknowledge understanding a warning that makes no sense. Idiots.
Comments posted: 237 (1026 days since last comment on Tue Jul 31, 2012 at 04:06 AM PDT)
Diary frequency: never
Comment frequency: often
Total Recommends: 0
Total Comment Ratings: 439
People Following Arcparser: 1
Arcparser's Most Recent Diaries:
|This user has not yet authored any diaries.|
Recommended by Arcparser
- Here's a link to a lovely story about an absolutely ginormous insect that was discovered under unusual circumstances, then made "extinct" under unusual circumstances, then rediscovered alive and ...165 comments 449 Recs
- There is some element of denial in attempts to rationalize the eviction of Occupy sites as a push to some ambiguous "next step." First and foremost, having a fixed location does not in any way ...93 comments 61 Recs
- I haven't been out to Occupy Boston much this week, as I'm nursing a cold that doesn't want to die off. But, Friday night, there was an indoor event: the premier meeting of Ocupemos el Barrio. The ...23 comments 49 Recs
- It may come as a surprise to some, but ...46 comments 59 Recs
- Oh I'm angry all right. I've been keeping up on the OWS protests. Watching courageous people face off against the police. Outraged to see the brutality. But that's not what I'm angry about. ...273 comments 435 Recs
- This was just posted on FaceBook, 26 Oct. 2011, Anyone in Oakland, below the fold: Scott Olsen is seen here on the right moments before he suffered his head injury and those who rushed to ...104 comments 501 Recs
- 119 comments 151 Recs
- One way to help protect OWS Oakland is to provide it with witnesses and eyes.... WE ARE WATCHING.... Here is the Live Feed: (Having technical difficulties in embedding the Live Feed, Help?) ...17 comments 12 Recs
- As I participate in OccupyBoston, I am constantly aware that this idea of a truly horizontal, participatory democracy grounded in the principles of collective thinking and wed to the process of ...48 comments 36 Recs
- There were baby toys in the rear window, settling in around the bottle of windshield washer fluid. It was that orange fluid, the color of St. Joseph's baby aspirin. Funny I should remember that ...48 comments 45 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.