Posting History for BRog
|Felony charges DROPPED for VA GOP worker who tossed registration forms
Remember Colin Small ? He is the employee of Nathan Sproul's GOP-connected company which has been accused of multiple episodes of voter suppression. Back in October Small was caught tossing ...
|Republican South Carolina State Rep. explains GOP opposition to Medicaid expansion
I haven't found this on DKos, sorry if it's already been blogged. Kris Crawford, a South Carolina State representative gave an interview to the Charleston Regional Business Journal back on January ...
|Obama in Madison livestream [Finished] [Updates]
Tammy Baldwin gave a great speech. Waiting for the president to come to the podium. Bascom Hill on campus is full with ~30,000, others turned away. http://www.channel3000.com/news/cbs-...
|Non-shocker from Wisconsin! Republicans lied and abused power in redistricting
Documents finally released from Wisconsin's redistricting process confirm that Republicans used their legislative majorities and a lot of taxpayer money to gerrymander districts to favor their ...
|Wisconsin public safety workers on Marketplace
Marketplace (American Public Media) just broadcast a brief but nice piece on public safety workers hurt by the Walker administration in Wisconsin. There are some really articulate interviewees ...
|Wisconsin deer hunting issue starting to get news coverage
Well I woke up to this headline on CapTimes.com (Madison, WI): Capitol Report: Deer hunting Texas style? Walker administration says 'no' Democratic Assembly members are starting to push the issue. ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by BRog
- The son of friends of my mother was six years old when I first baby sat for them. He could not sit up or control the movements of his head. He never would. He would never crawl, stand, walk, ...292 comments 305 Recs
- Let's hope nothing does go wrong, but so far more than 500 800 people have RSVP'd to attend a Muhammad cartoon drawing contest in Phoenix on Friday, similar to the contest in Garland, Texas . That ...429 comments 146 Recs
- Sorry, nothing aviation related. The statistics will tell you that flying is quite safe even if your "gut" says otherwise. It was much more mundane than that. Someone almost ran me over.278 comments 422 Recs
- Caitlyn Cannon's high school yearbook quote is one for the ages--humorously touching on marriage equality, feminism and the wage gap. The quote reads: "I need feminism because I intend on marrying ...122 comments 367 Recs
- I realize that this is the 3rd diary I've posted tonight, but this one is kind of important to me on a personal level. I'm one of those who tore Luis Lang apart in the first place, so it behooves me ...60 comments 341 Recs
- The 88th Scripps National Spelling Bee has now come and gone and, just like the 87th last year, ended in a two-way tie. And, just like last year (as well as many other recent years), the champions ...471 comments 426 Recs
- This is a terrible injustice. Dropping her daughter off for elementary school, Charlena Cook, eight months pregnant in Barstow, California, ended up being forcibly handcuffed and wrestled to the ...252 comments 215 Recs
- Sydney Leroux is apparently too hard to draw.276 comments 208 Recs
- No, he has no shame. Cronies, cronies everywhere is Scott Walkers modus operendi . It used to be confined to government jobs, agency and department heads, or appointments. No more. These ...43 comments 71 Recs
- Secundum Atrial Septal Defect or Center of Upper chambers of heart Partition Defect can be treated: Cardiac catheterization. In this procedure, doctors insert a thin tube (catheter) into a ...3 comments 12 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.