Progressive Humor, Snarks, and Satire in the spirit of Onion, National Lampoom, Mad Magazine, Monty Python, Black Adder, Lenny Bruce, George Carlin, Kathy Giffords and many others who press the bounderies of our usual culture for the advancement of progressive causes.
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by BikingForKarma
- Please stay out of my country's foreign policy, Mr. Netanyahu. From Haaretz, (firewall) and The Times of Israel : The White House’s outrage over Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s plan to ...480 comments 614 Recs
- I first became a friend of Sean Patrick Maloney in 2006 when I wrote a check for $250 for his primary campaign for New York State Attorney General and went to a function at the private home of one ...155 comments 378 Recs
- Dateline Winfield, Alabama--Because of COURSE it's Alabama: In a secret meeting where only the city council and the mayor were present, it was unanimously decided to cede ...221 comments 170 Recs
- The toddler injured by a flash bang grenade during a 2014 police raid is no angel, according to a police report released today. Considering actions that included resisting arrest when taken from his ...103 comments 272 Recs
- The federal minimum wage will not be budging from an ...52 comments 41 Recs
- You didn't know this, did you? On a flight home I sat in between two individuals, a Marine and boxing promoter. The boxing guy was an older gentleman, and told interesting stories, such as ...620 comments 723 Recs
- Due to their insistence that "freedom of speech" includes the right to spout hatred and discrimination, Reddit has gained notoriety as a home for numerous racists, misogynists, homophobes, ...195 comments 129 Recs
- In 2010, the last year for data on the number of federal criminal cases and grand jury decisions, U.S. attorneys prosecuted 162,000 federal cases. Grand juries declined to return an indictment in ...234 comments 423 Recs
- From Al Jazeera : Election officials in 27 states, most of them Republicans, have launched a program that threatens a massive purge of voters from the rolls. Millions, especially black, Hispanic ...166 comments 353 Recs
- Normally when one sees a headline like that about the chair of the Federal Reserve one would expect to learn that she is considering some change in monetary policy that is perceived as potentially ...226 comments 478 Recs
- No current results.