Posting History for Birdmischief
|Dear Chairman Wheeler
Rachel Colyer sent an email a while back, suggesting that we write FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler a more personal plea to preserve Net Neutrality. It takes a lot to get me to do that, but the Internet is ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Birdmischief
- Titled: Sea Otter - Putting His Feet Up Artist: Mark Hobson In many ways I've had a charmed childhood. I grew up in a small village in Wales: Llanrhaeadr Ym Mochnant, and when I turned 10, my ...75 comments 85 Recs
- Treatment over incarceration? Yes. Massachusetts has been fighting a growing wave of ...39 comments 103 Recs
- The stories about the President and his aides escalating the fight with progressives over Fast Track and TPP are getting me worked up: Democrats Prepare for Battle as Fast Track Nears the Senate ...543 comments 358 Recs
- Pure of heart Eight-year-old Gabi Mann has been feeding crows in her family's Seattle backyard garden for about four years now. It started as an accident: Gabi's ...308 comments 612 Recs
- So long, Spock. My folks came to U.S. as immigrants, aliens, and became citizens. I was born in Boston, a citizen, went to Hollywood and became an alien. - Leonard ...448 comments 438 Recs
- As I watch the events in Ferguson Missouri I can't help but think about my own time in law enforcement and just how much I've changed since I wore the badge.92 comments 218 Recs
- I served as a deputy district attorney for a district of seven rural Colorado counties, from 1983 to 1986. One of the first things I learned was how to tell the "good cops" from the "bad cops". ...368 comments 482 Recs
- We love to bash Republicans around here, but we're pretty much political Junkies and know a good deal more about what they're doing to our democracy and country than most of the general public. But ...123 comments 143 Recs
- Neither compassion nor crypto-socialism has spurred Standard & Poor’s ...175 comments 274 Recs
- Originally published in Tikkun Daily Israel has decided to unilaterally end its Gaza operation without a diplomatic agreement or a substantive change in its hostile relationship with Hamas and ...516 comments 352 Recs
- No current results.