Below you'll find recent contributions related to BobOak's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by BobOak
- What is under reported are the actual variations between the two tax tables, pre-tax cut year 2000 and tax rates for 2010, which are about to sunset.24 comments 18 Recs
- Today fifteen on-camera performers and a volunteer crew of 10 will be joining me in a big Hollywood production. We’re shooting a video visualizing what our world might look like in a future ...34 comments 18 Recs
- Cross-posted from The Economic Populist A big tip'o the hat to okanogen at ...195 comments 701 Recs
- Crossposted from the Economic Populist. A little ...32 comments 36 Recs
- Crossposted from the EconomicPopulist. Earlier this week, Bondad, Daily Kos's resident economic analyst suggested that there ...212 comments 176 Recs
- $10.9 Billion. That's the amount of money currently lent by Federal Department of Labor (DOL) to a group of 15 states ...16 comments 19 Recs
- A diary posted here on Tuesday by diarist [http://www.dailykos.com/user/vets74 vets74] (See: "[http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2009/7/7/750786/-Incredibly-Shrinking-Liquidity-as-Goldman-Flushed-...497 comments 856 Recs
- Crossposted from the Economic Populist. A picture is worth a thousands words, and this map shows the loss of ...18 comments 13 Recs
- Remember that $500,000 pay cap for bailed-out banking execs the White House announced in February? Under Treasury Secretary Geithner’s new rules for bailout pay, that max has become ...10 comments 7 Recs
- This evening, Bill Moyers interviewed William K. Black, the former senior regulator during the savings and loan crisis of the 1980s, who blew the whistle on the Keating Five (the U.S. Senators ...1368 comments 844 Recs
- No current results.