Posting History for Boogalord
|If You Say "Entitlements" You're Part Of The Problem
Using the word "entitlements" to refer to SS, Medicare and Medicaid is a somewhat contentious issue around here. Alot of that has to do with how the Democrats (including the President) use the word, ...
|Is There A Reason We're Not Trying To Repeal Sequestration?
I remember waaaaaaay back when the sequester was proposed. At the time, it was meant to be a package of cuts so harmful that the R's and D's would come to a deal, any deal, to prevent them from ...
|A Friendly Reminder Concerning TM Assaulting GZ
Though we know many of the details leading up to the killing of Trayvon Martin, the actual physical altercation between him and GZ will remain forever a mystery. Nobody knows who threw the first ...
|What Do You Think Of This Racial Comment?
I work at a gas station and last night I was training the new girl. We're both white, she's early-thirties, I'm 24. A black guy walks in, big t-shirt, saggy shorts, dreads, probably just a little ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Boogalord
- Here's a quick question: What was the progressive community outraged about last week? How about last month? I'm not talking about real issues, like inequality or the Forever War we are engaged ...151 comments 59 Recs
- Rachel Tudor was hired at Southeastern Oklahoma State University in Durant before she began transition. That link goes to an article published in 2011. The story now has an update. When she began ...36 comments 105 Recs
- In February 2008, with only two candidates left in the race for the Democratic presidential nomination, Barack Obama distributed a flier to Ohio voters denouncing Hillary Clinton’s support of NAFTA.200 comments 183 Recs
- Several weeks ago, I wrote about my interdisciplinary class reading And the Band Played On , and the resulting discussion. The second book I have assigned this semester is the 1897 novel Dracula . ...31 comments 33 Recs
- The Department of Justice report on institutional and day-to-day white supremacy by the Ferguson police and Courts against the black community was long and detailed. It contained many ugly gems of ...84 comments 111 Recs
- FOLLOW @RubenBolling on Twitter and Facebook .JOIN ...13 comments 29 Recs
- There is no public option in the Affordable Care Act. On its own merits, as Wendell Potter explains , that's a shame. But there is another reason why no public option in ACA is a bad thing - if ACA ...31 comments 17 Recs
- First, let me say very clearly from the beginning that I am biased in this case because I know Brian Williams a tiny bit and he has always been fundamentally decent to me.183 comments 371 Recs
- Progressives fight among themselves. Let's admit this. Otherwise, we are no better than the movement conservatives who line up to all spout the same line of BS. I like to believe that is because ...8 comments 7 Recs
- Daily Kos ate my diary so I'm going to keep this short and sweet. We need less "hur hur laugh at the Redumbicans" Front Page diaries and more diaries of substance on the Front Page. Front Page ...438 comments 357 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.