Below you'll find recent contributions related to Bookends's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by Bookends
- (I am a disabled veteran, long discharged. The following projects what my feelings would be if I were still in uniform today.) I am an American fighting man. I serve in the forces which guard my ...69 comments 125 Recs
- A recent article posted on Face Book by a former shipmate, and the resulting discussion, has gotten me thinking about our current Navy.117 comments 68 Recs
- by Walter Brasch Vera Scroggins of Susquehanna County, Pa., will be in court, Monday morning. This time, she will have lawyers and hundreds of thousands of supporters throughout the country. ...22 comments 72 Recs
- Is this sincere, maybe abit of a guilty conscious, or maybe just corporate flag waving patriotism memes that's shown, corporate and civilians served, throughout this past decade plus and two long ...4 comments 6 Recs
- A very bright, enterprising and thoughtful man named Keith Ledgerwood has put forth a new theory about how Malaysia Air Flight 370 may have been able to traverse Central Asia without being detected:379 comments 155 Recs
- There were many projects during the Cold War that make me scratch my head and go "When did that start to seem like a good idea?". One of those is the SM-62 Snark. A Snark being launched. Probably ...71 comments 106 Recs
- Welcome to Part II of Our Overpaid Troops. Part I was published on Monday and addressed an issue recently raised in a diary well recommended by many Kossacks, that those who join the military do so ...58 comments 29 Recs
- I prefer mille-feuille Want to make Daily Kos better? Seeing too much that you don't like? Not seeing enough that you do like? There is one very good solution: write and post more substantive essays.134 comments 179 Recs
- Vladimir Putin appears to have thoroughly dug in his heels over his bid to annex Crimea as a part of Russia. He seems determined to proceed with the referendum scheduled for this Sunday. The outcome ...37 comments 13 Recs
- It's been well over a decade since the Bush administration chose to countenance torture. Not that U.S. intelligence agencies had not previously tortured or supervised torture by others. Not that U....151 comments 306 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.