We are Bay Area residents concerned about the fading away of the American Dream. Inspired by Van Jones' "Rebuild the Dream" campaign, we organize to bring people together to work toward getting our economy back on track and restore the American Dream. We are not affiliated with a political party, candidate, or association, but we collaborate with other organizations both locally and nationally to advance the American Dream movement. Visit us at: Dream Mend...
RaceGender DiscrimiNATION is a group focused on the historical and contemporary issues of prejudice, discrimination and hate based on race and gender as well as the intersection of race and gender. We will discuss the impacts on our rights to equality and fundamental human rights and freedoms in all aspects of our lives, including political, social, cultural, educational, personal and economic. This group's membership is at capacity. If that changes, group founders will send out invitations on ...
|Silicon Valley Kos
Connect! Unite! Act!Congressional Districts CA-17, CA-18 and CA-19
We work together online and offline for political and social causes. We also meet to just socialize.
The group will republish diaries on issues of interest to the residents of Silicon Valley.
To join our group, send a request HERE.
|This Week in the War on Women
This Week in the War on Women provides a weekly summary of new on women's issues and information on current political actions. We welcome all who are interested to join, to write for us, and to provide relevant links and stories.
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by BroadBlogs
- As the Amtrak derailment showed (again), the refusal to spend on infrastructure literally kills . Also, infrastructure spending: (i) is necessary and unavoidable (failure to timely spend on ...338 comments 500 Recs
- [Hat tip: TPM .] In response to Jeb's much-discussed gaffe of explaining that if he knew what we now know he would still have invaded Iraq, extreme right-wing partisan and Fox-news commenter Laura ...195 comments 284 Recs
- Many fellow Americans that have worked their entire lives, weathered several recessions and depressions, put their children through school, helped many in need, and faithfully paid their mortgages ...276 comments 218 Recs
- I was doing my usual perusal of news and commentary throughout the blogosphere, earlier on Thursday, and I came across this quite stunning chart (see below) from Bard College and Levy Institute ...334 comments 479 Recs
- Good guy, Stephen Colbert gives a lesson in charitable giving.318 comments 773 Recs
- Chloe Hugh was in the middle of her final shift at Boss Hawg's Barbecue in Topeka, Kansas when Governor Sam Brownback and his family sat down in her section. Upset by Brownback's repeated assault on ...70 comments 273 Recs
- Republican lawmakers know very well that they're in an ...191 comments 90 Recs
- Support independent cartooning: join Sparky's List -- and don't forget to visit TT'...61 comments 137 Recs
- Well, this is just pathetic . The Tea Party of Miami put up a convincing demo last week to oppose a 'land grab' that would see 46,...150 comments 336 Recs
- I was inspired by Molly Weasley's diary of the other day, A few products to boycott from Indiana . After combing through the items on the pages she linked I came up with 5 common items from Indiana ...375 comments 128 Recs
- No current results.