Posting History for Brother Dave
It is has been an established fact in our history of the First Amendment that is not alright to yell “Fire!” in a crowded theater. Why? Because of the confusion and possible harm that ...
|EXPEL Lieberman Now!
Shades of Zell Miller, Holy Joe is now heading a Pro-McCain Group . The time has come. It is in ...
|IRAQ WAR: The Litmus Test
I have long believed that single issue partisans were dangerous to the Democratic Party political process. I have never agreed to a litmus test to determine Party fidelity but for the foundational ...
|Open Letter to Harry Reid - Expel Lieberman
Your recent gentle dismissal of remarks made by Joe Lieberman is the cause for this letter. I am a life long Democrat and have never voted for a split ticket in my voting history. I mention this ...
|Glenn Beck: WaPo Radio Deal in the Works?
Can it be true that media ratings failure Glenn Beck may be offered a new radio gig with the Washington Post? What are they thinking? It is not so much what are they thinking but ...
|Energize America: Hydrogen Bio Generation w/ POLL
Getting off the "oil addiction" needle is a vital national priority or it ought to be. Changing our energy sources will reform our entire economic approach and hasten our ability to claim self ...
|God Strikes Down Falwell - No Dignity Required
Rev. Falwell was one to attribute calamity to God's wrath and punishment for what Falwell called sin. He was so convinced that 9-11 and Katrina was the wrath of God against an unrighteous nation ...
|The War without Societal Consequense
Nearly two generations ago, on April 22, 1971 a young veteran named John Kerry made this statement to Congress –
|CBS Fires Imus
The NYT is reporting that CBS has followed the lead of NBC and fired Don Imus and cancelled his morning show. Where will McCain and Russert go to get there ...
|Vote by Mail - Rove's "Anti-Endorsement"
Any time that you get Karl Rove saying that he has concerns about a something political, the more I want to do it. Rove should have sleepless nights and skin worn of his hands from the wringing ...
|Mormons, Money and Mitt: A Tale of Politics
Mitt Romney: Governor of Massachusetts, native son of Michigan, Utah defender of the faith and progeny of polygamous family connections of the Mormon past. Mitt may end up as the Republican nominee ...
|Lawrence O'Donnell: Tells us to Quit Being Mean to Tim Russert - w/ poll
Over at Huffington Post, Lawrence O'Donnell is asking the readers there to quit hating Tim Russert, because of Tim's role in the Libby conviction. In his post today ...
|OBAMA: Health Care Deserves More than Being Just A Priority
I am ready to seriously consider Senator Obama. His rhetoric and enthusiasm are compelling and exciting. Obama’s throngs at his appearances suggest a movement being made much like those of us ...
|The Saturn "Threefer"
or how the movie An Inconvient Truth made me act on my guilt. With all that is happening in the world, my wife and I decided that we needed to be proactive in our support to reduce ...
|Gay Parents! Double Standard Saturday - Bush Style
For the newest addition to the kos pages lets look at the double standard privileges permitted the Bush inner circle but where the rabble and serfs are deemed unworthy. Today an amazing double ...
|Look Deeper - More Wins Out There||Brother Dave||11/08/2006||2||2||-||-|
|BREAKING: KOS gives up on Ford - But not the rest of us||Brother Dave||11/03/2006||19||21||-||17|
|Lets Try a Little Self Restraint and Decorum||Brother Dave||11/02/2006||53||23||-||14|
|1,213 Dead in Iraq - 32 from Virginia!||Brother Dave||10/25/2006||5||2||-||-|
|How to Get Creeped Out Today||Brother Dave||10/05/2006||9||5||-||-|
|Why the R's Want the Foley Scandal||Brother Dave||10/02/2006||27||9||-||6|
|Mike Wallace - Drunk? Bush Hack? or Just Past His Prime [poll]||Brother Dave||08/14/2006||92||14||-||17|
|American Heads are Spinning||Brother Dave||12/07/2005||3||4||-||-|
|Ethics 101 at the Whitehouse (POLL)||Brother Dave||11/05/2005||8||2||-||-|
|One Nation Under God?||Brother Dave||11/02/2005||4||3||-||-|
|Christian Coalition Sex Abuse Scandal in Portland||Brother Dave||10/11/2005||3||2||-||16|
|The Founders Disliked Miers' Cronyism - with POLL||Brother Dave||10/06/2005||1||3||1||-|
|Have you been to the Street? with POLL||Brother Dave||10/01/2005||15||11||1||-|
|Repuglican Hurricane Revisionism (where else but on Fox)!||Brother Dave||09/20/2005||6||1||-||-|
|Emails from Conservatives (w/ POLL)||Brother Dave||09/19/2005||33||6||4||5|
|Why Isn't This Boy in Iraq?||Brother Dave||09/17/2005||17||14||-||-|
|Rescuers collect dead, Cheney sounds upbeat||Brother Dave||09/10/2005||15||4||-||-|
|Are We All Standing In Water in N'Orleans?||Brother Dave||08/31/2005||2||3||-||-|
|Dear Mr. Duffy, Re: America Bashing||Brother Dave||08/24/2005||5||-||-||-|
|The War without Societal Consequense||Brother Dave||08/19/2005||3||3||-||9|
|Bush Moving on With His Life w/ POLL||Brother Dave||08/17/2005||9||3||-||-|
|How Bush Can Move On With His Life.||Brother Dave||08/14/2005||2||8||-||3|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by Brother Dave
- Among the many churches that operate for profit subsidiary corporations is the Latter Day Saints or LDS (Mormon) church. The church's for-profit subsidiary, Deseret Management Company (DMC) (and ...16 comments 20 Recs
- Note: this is a cross-post from The Realignment Project . Follow us on Facebook ! Introduction : The sad reality of the recent spat of right-to-work laws, collective bargaining bans, anti-...37 comments 35 Recs
- I have spent the last several days immersed in the details of this budget deal, trying to understand its real-world impact on Oregon’s middle class and small businesses. I have a single, simple ...201 comments 333 Recs
- I am at the final conclusion that Barack Obama will sign anything to get a deal on the debt ceiling. Anything. And this statement solidifies my thinking ...1215 comments 470 Recs
- If you want to weigh in on the stimulus bill - conferees and their phone numbers: Please tell them to agree on a version close to that passed by the House. Tell them that communities like ours need ...9 comments 6 Recs
- When even Kos is confused about how Al Franken can claim a lead in the recount of the Minnesota Senate race after Norm ...11 comments 14 Recs
- That's right people, he's moved from just doing radio to doing YouTube videos too! Looks like he plans on continuing to upgrade our government and make it more easily accessible. We all know how ...180 comments 264 Recs
- Did anyone else decide to stay in on Halloween night and watch PBS? If so, you might have caught Tom Brokaw wax profound on the Charlie Rose Show for an hour. In an otherwise light and ...48 comments 28 Recs
- FIFTY-FREAKIN'-THOUSAND PEOPLE!!! Fort Collins population, including CSU students, is 153,000, so that means that darned near ONE-THIRD of the entire population of our fair town showed up to cheer ...26 comments 51 Recs
- Ron Howard has created a new video where he revisits past characters and talks about Barak Obama. Take a look After the Jump.34 comments 43 Recs
Brother Dave's Tags
- No current results.