Below you'll find recent contributions related to BruinKid's followed authors, tags, and groups.
|This user has not yet added any favorites.|
Recommended by BruinKid
- [Mikey Weinstein]: This guest Op-Ed from my dear friend, Military Religious Freedom Foundation (MRFF) Advisory Board member, and former Secretary of State Colin Powell’s Chief of Staff Lawrence ...6 comments 44 Recs
- I just got this note from Jack Thompson, Cedwyn's father. "Cedwyn passed away tonight, quietly, gracefully and at peace." He continued "Please pass our appreciation and gratitude to all of the ...267 comments 718 Recs
- My beautiful wife, Mary Nir, was an extraordinary soul. She was the kindest person I ever knew. She had a wickedly off-beat sense of humor. There was no one she wouldn't stop to help. If you knew ...174 comments 716 Recs
- Hi folks, I am writing this at Dulles Airport, and I've just come from Cedwyn's parents house, which is where she's staying. Her parents are wonderful and they are giving her the best possible care ...165 comments 529 Recs
- Originally posted at Eclectablog Speaking at a New Hampshire Legislative Leaders Breakfast this morning, Republican presidential contender Rand Paul made it clear what he thinks about people who ...219 comments 115 Recs
- Winners and New Champions: Shirt Pleat (DLCC) Oh, we've had protests before, and costumes, and chants and merriment, but this year's Netroots Nation Chaiman's Pub Quiz featured two elements we've ...24 comments 24 Recs
- I am a brown woman of childbearing age with a young child. This is what my possible future will look like if everyone only voted for candidates that meet a "purity" test.692 comments 282 Recs
- I'll keep my commentary short.... but... wow. Kudos to Mother Jones for digging into this . Certainly an interesting read: Today, the 68-year-old Bob Dowlut is the general counsel of the National ...126 comments 387 Recs
- Those who've seen my rantings here on Daily Kos know that as I'm an atheist, I have little patience for religion at all. I agree with the sentiment that it is "easily weaponized superstitious hokum."462 comments 368 Recs
- AFTER DINNER WALK FALL 2013 Badger passed away on Sunday July 13th. In his home as he wished, to Monty Pythons video from the Life of Brian “Always Look on the Bright Side of Life”. I wish I ...174 comments 939 Recs
- No current results.