Posting History for BudMan
|The Crandall Canyon Mine: Business as Usual
Bob Murray wants to continue mining near the Crandall Canyon coal mine in Utah as six ...
|Kurt Loder: MTV's resident reactionary
Kurt Loder seems to have gotten everyone's attention with a lame-assed, conventional-wisdom'd review of SiCKO for MTV - part of the Viacom empire.
|Action alert: Do NOT watch Hardball tonight!!!
Chris' favorite little "agent provocateur" is on. She just wants anyone dead who disagrees with her.
|Track Muslims? I say track advertisers
850KOA's Bob Newman is a well-known hater in Colorado and environs. There are ...
|"John Murtha should be hung" flashback
With Don Imus taking some well-deserved, righteous and long overdue heat for his latest racist remarks (I heard him call Lester Holt "Homeboy" after one MSNBC newsbreak) I figured it'
|My memo to Fox News Channel
To: Fox News Channel on-air staff Subject: Urgent need to report IRAQ war successes Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 20:33:...
|Q: When is an emergency not an emergency?
A: When George Bush is pulling his "emergency supplemental" ruse once again as the Iraq War goes into its fifth year. A little background :
|Extra, extra! Russert fails basic math
We all know the serious bias that's been occuring on the Sunday Morning gabfests. Media Matters has taken these somewhat slow-thinking arbiters of our moral discourse to task, but they just don't ...
|850KOA Denver host calls for Murtha's hanging
When 850KOA Denver's Bob Newman said that Congressman "John Murtha should be ...
|Does dissent or criticism harm troop morale?
It seems we are going to have to shoot down this ignorant meme again and again until Republicans figure out how this democracy works. It may be a long time, folks. There is definitive proof that ...
|Why does the Decider have to wait for a Committee?
"Pussy" is probably what W called his dad for wimping out at Jeb's leadership ...
|George Bush has a friend in Ken (Salazar)
George Bush, and Holy Joe Lieberman, have a friend in Ken Salazar - our mushy-middle, milquetoast senator from Colorado who can't seem to take a tough position on anything Democrats stand ...
|What will Dems say when Rumsfeld is fired?||BudMan||11/06/2006||70||2||-||22|
|Jay Fawcett welcomes "Shooter" Cheney to CO||BudMan||11/03/2006||4||10||-||4|
|CO-05: Fawcett's Plan vs. Lamborn's "No Plan"||BudMan||10/27/2006||3||6||-||10|
|CO-05: Fawcett in Front, Lamborn Lies||BudMan||10/16/2006||10||14||1||20|
|CO-05: Payback is a bitch||BudMan||10/14/2006||2||6||-||14|
|CO-05: Hotline Highlights Fawcett, Republicans' Dilemma||BudMan||10/11/2006||3||8||-||12|
|CO-05: Fawcett Air Assault puts Lamborn (R) on Defense||BudMan||10/06/2006||4||16||3||161|
|CO-05: Hastert (R-Pedo-Protector) endorses Lamborn (R-"Christian")||BudMan||09/30/2006||1||5||-||21|
|Ken Salazar Plays it Safe.....Again||BudMan||09/28/2006||12||3||-||-|
|CO-05: Fawcett cracks Hotline's Top 50||BudMan||09/26/2006||4||11||-||10|
|CO-04: Marilyn Musgrave Entertains the Troops||BudMan||09/23/2006||12||12||1||5|
|CO-05: Murtha to Visit, Swift Boats to Follow||BudMan||09/15/2006||4||10||-||17|
|CO-05: Republican Bloodbath Continues||BudMan||09/07/2006||6||20||-||39|
|CO-05: AP Picks up on Colorado's GOP Clash||BudMan||09/05/2006||4||5||-||5|
|CO-4/5/6: Colorado Congressional Candidates in the Spotlight||BudMan||09/01/2006||6||19||-||12|
|CO-05: Hefley (R) May Unretire, Stomps on Repubilcan Nominee's Throat||BudMan||08/29/2006||28||36||-||17|
|CO-05: Disgruntled R's Back Dem Fly Guy||BudMan||08/22/2006||40||114||-||20|
|CO-05: A Perfect Storm||BudMan||08/09/2006||3||14||-||2|
|CO-05: Jay Fawcett calls for Rumsfeld's Resignation||BudMan||08/07/2006||8||14||-||33|
|CO-05: Republicans Preaching Jesus for Iraq||BudMan||08/01/2006||14||6||1||-|
|Guerilla Filla Uppa||BudMan||07/21/2006||3||-||-||-|
|PTSD: Fighting the Army's Intimidation and Indifference||BudMan||07/17/2006||10||12||1||-|
|CO-Gov: Ann Coulter Fundraiser Nets $NOTHING$||BudMan||07/14/2006||260||287||-||593|
|CO-05: Repub Candidates 'Cut and Run' from Debate with Fighting Dem||BudMan||07/03/2006||6||7||1||6|
|How Jay Fawcett can Win in Colorado's Fifth CD||BudMan||06/30/2006||11||6||-||-|
|TEA: Another Secret Bush Program?||BudMan||06/28/2006||2||-||1||-|
|The Truth about "CUT and RUN"||BudMan||06/20/2006||50||56||1||34|
|Proof Positive: Republican Talking Point Destroyed by Rummy (Poll)||BudMan||05/24/2006||8||5||2||33|
|CO-05: Wes Clark says "Send Jay Fawcett!"||BudMan||05/22/2006||32||22||1||-|
|CO CD-5: More Republican Dirty Tricks||BudMan||05/19/2006||3||9||-||-|
|Dear Joe Klein,||BudMan||05/17/2006||2||1||2||-|
|Blockbuster CO Poll - The Tide is Turning||BudMan||05/15/2006||24||34||-||31|
|CNN Hosts Republican Bush-Bash Friday||BudMan||05/13/2006||3||11||1||7|
|Senator Roberts Leaks Classified Info to Lou Dobbs||BudMan||05/11/2006||29||21||-||5|
|WaPo: .MIL $olicitation for CO CD-5 Christian from AF General||BudMan||05/06/2006||4||12||-||4|
|Ethics 101: How to Blow a Slam Dunk Issue||BudMan||04/13/2006||14||2||-||47|
|Let's Play Hardball||BudMan||01/20/2006||6||5||1||40|
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by BudMan
- 274 comments 278 Recs
- I received the following information directly from The Cornucopia Institute , a Wisconsin-based watchdog group I highly respect. [Yesterday] at ...548 comments 349 Recs
- This quote was ucovered today: "This guy is obviously a nutcase, but he's actually making a statement to assassinate fellow Americans, (...) and "my family is taking it very seriously.45 comments 22 Recs
- Part 2 of a series on Denver talk show host "Gunny" Bob Newman.� For part 1, go here: I want Gunny Bob's head on a pike!6 comments 13 Recs
- That would be the headline 850KOA radio host “Gunny” Bob Newman would expect me to write were his rantings actually true. ...7 comments 7 Recs
- cross-posted on OpenLeft , where we will be running the campaign.370 comments 427 Recs
- From the George W Bush’s Presidential Advance Manual, made available only by a court deposition. This is absolutely Chilling. Shocking. Here it is. Absolute proof that your government ...432 comments 695 Recs
- The following was cross-posted on Jerry's Blog this morning -- Eden w/ McNerney for Congress As you know, I ran for ...123 comments 133 Recs
- FYI - If you want to get involved in the fight for health care at the state level, consider subscribing to the Stateside ...282 comments 452 Recs
- (From the diaries. Jay is a professor and a former department chair at the renown journalism school at NYU. I moved things around from his original post. See his update below the fold for how ...339 comments 113 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.