Posting History for CT Hank
|Where did our hope go?
A rec-listed diary currently laments the loss of hope in much of the commentary here at Daily Kos. The diarist notes that steadily since President Obama won his first election, optimism has gone out ...
|You know you're apologizing for fascism, imperialism when...
You don't engage with why the politician we supported in 2008, who explicitly denounced sacrificing civil liberties for security, has not only continued most of the worst Bush/Cheney police state ...
|The NYPD led protesters into a trap
Some 700 people were arrested on the Brooklyn Bridge yesterday, participants in a march related to the ongoing #Occupy Wall Street protest. Their mistake? ...
|Against acquiescence: In defense of Greenwald & having principles
Earlier today, a diary made the reclist that was an extended critique of blogger Glenn ...
|On Obama, ideological disarmament and responsibility
There is currently a diary up that advances the thesis that the people responsible for the wave of GOP attacks on labor and working people are the fault of...progressive critics of President Obama! ...
|Geithner undermining Obama on banks
Finally, President Obama seems to get the need to deal forcefully with financial reform. If it proves to be more than rhetoric, ...
|Organizing for America: What do you take me (us) for?
I have hesitated to post this, my first Daily Kos diary, because it does indeed cover ground that others have been covering recently. I have chosen to do so because I wanted to express at some ...
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from this blog?
Set the sticky flag for this diary in the slide rotation:
Set the maximum number of slides to display in the feature:
Recommended by CT Hank
- He doesn't mention David Brooks, of course, but [Paul Krugman clearly is directing his column today http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/04/opinion/paul-krugman-race-class-and-neglect.html?hp&action=click&...25 comments 74 Recs
- Sen. Bernie Sanders (R-VT)119 comments 85 Recs
- [UPDATE] Thanks @HillaryClinton . Looking forward to debating the big issues: income inequality, climate change & getting big money out of politics. — Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) April 30, ...377 comments 281 Recs
- A couple of years ago, I spent many hours with Bernie Sanders interviewing him for Playboy magazine (the interview was published in October 2013). I've just received permission to post unpublished ...171 comments 201 Recs
- Freddie Gray was killed by Baltimore's police. Baltimore's ghetto youthocracy responded with protests and an exhalation of random street violence. The killing of Freddie Gray, an unarmed black man ...222 comments 208 Recs
- Imagine for a moment that a man's neck was almost severed, nearly clean cut in the most painful way possible, while in the custody of the people charged with the duty of protecting and serving. ...447 comments 417 Recs
- Sen. Bob Corker is confident that the final version of the Corker-Menendez bill will be passed with a veto-proof majority in the Senate, perhaps as early as this week. In order to obtain that veto-...276 comments 303 Recs
- Feidin Santana being interviewed by Lester Holt On April 4, Feidin Santana was on the phone, walking to ...237 comments 325 Recs
- Okay, I've been around long enough to know that this brief diary is likely to get me labelled a "concern troll." But I can't help it. I think far too many here are underestimating the GOP clown car.462 comments 193 Recs
- Attempting to undermine American ...378 comments 489 Recs
CT Hank's Tags
- No current results.
CT Hank's Blogroll
- No current results.