|Daily Kos Phazebook Progressive Social Networking Group
Welcome to the Daily Kos Phazebook social networking group. We are destined to become the Daily Kos largest social networking site. Are you interested in having a virtual phaze to phaze meeting with your favorite Daily Kos author or commentator? If so check out their personal DKos phazebook diary because now they and you have an opportunity to make a diary introducing yourself and your interests and you're not restricted to a few sentences or a single graphic. This is Daily Kos social networkin...
|Los Angeles Kossacks
This is the main Kossack group for Greater Los Angeles. Other chapters may form in East LA, the Westside, the East and West SF Valley, Long Beach and elsewhere. Let's meet once a month.
Are you sure you want to remove yourself from this group?
Accept or decline the invitation. A private message will be sent to the group with your response.
Recommended by CajunBoyLgb
- Ever since the Supreme Court decided to take up the issue of same-sex marriage, a vast pool of arguments, both legal and moral, have been made to defend or attack the virtues of same-sex marriage. ...8 comments 5 Recs
- It appears thatnext week's hearing at the SCOTUS is going to result in either a 5-4 or (more likely, at least in my opinion) 6-3 decision granting marriage equality rights in all 50 states and ...33 comments 8 Recs
- The GoFundMe IndieGoGo pages for straight victims of entrepreneurial discrimination go up in 5,4,3.... This is no longer about public accommodation but simply posturing by stupid people and ...7 comments 12 Recs
- Ted Cruz, doing his TV evangelist ...100 comments 68 Recs
- Sen. Rand Paul is certainly kicking off his presidential campaign with a bang. The pastor who spoke during his campaign's kickoff event didn't even get out of the building before telling ...90 comments 95 Recs
- The religious right has had a rough time of it in California the last few years with the striking down of Prop H8 and all those elected liberal socialist democrats in the state. Well, one ...67 comments 45 Recs
- Not on Magistrate Smith's watch, you don't. This is the first in a series of articles exploring how post-legalization anti-marriage equality bills, currently working their way through state ...329 comments 205 Recs
- GOP Attorney General Ken Paxton and Gov. Greg Abbott agree that not even a lesbian woman with cancer should be able to marry her partner of 30 years. Texas Republican Attorney General Ken ...59 comments 54 Recs
- Republican state Rep. Sally Kern of Oklahoma hopes punish public officials who follow the law. A Republican Oklahoma lawmaker, Rep. Sally Kern, wants to punish local and state employees who comply ...129 comments 51 Recs
- Jami and Krista Contreras discussing the humiliation they felt at being turned away from a Michigan doctor. New moms Jami and Krista Contreras brought their 6-day-old baby for a check-up with the ...280 comments 155 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.